Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
looks like you guys had fun...i hate work..gets in the way of everything but good pics and PUDGE...get ur ass up here...steven wont race so we need someone with a 50 trim who actually drives the car!! lol jp steve

·
Registered
377 Posts
It was good seeing everyone who was there after 9:00pm.
But who tha hell invited the pizza guy?!? It was you wasn't it CARLOS! That guy was funny tho. Poor Pizza.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
i had a great time... thanks JOE for organizing the BBQ and feeding us. we should start taking a collection for the next one. i think $5 each would be cool if you want to eat/drink... you can also bring your own food if you don't have the $$ go chip in - we won't be mad atcha.

i almost puched out the bum... god i was so close - i hate that shit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
steven.....sweet pics!!!!! i want to thank errrrbody who came out....hope the food was good....i will be putting this together every 1st and 3rd sat of the month....as long as weather is good. hope to see everybody next time.....thanks again...!!!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Sorry couldn't make it out guys, had to many beers before 8pm and was in no way in driving condition. The malibu in that pic is 632 cubic inch ponitac bigblock with a 1471 prostock blower. He build my big block bored and stroked 496 for my chevelle. That car some major balls. So now fire "joe".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts