Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Still Waiting.....

Told I should see my yellow SRT by the end of the mouth, I've had it on order for 11 months now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Kickin' it here in Portland OR!

Used to live all over in Western Washington (Kent, Federal Way, Tacoma, Milton, Auburn.... bla bla bla. Can't stand the traffic there anymore though. Portland is bad too, but not nearly as bad as Seattle.

Waiting for the '04 SRT-4, possibly in Silver or Black. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh, and I don't know how many of you are into old MOPAR cars, but my cousin and I love to work on them. He was at the show near Seattle this past weekend.

I got to drive his '71 RoadRunner 4-speed last weekend. Talk about a heavy clutch! Anyway, right now he's got a '69 SuperBee runnin' a 440-Six Pack, '74 Dodge Charger with a suped up 340, and his RoadRunner with a 380, I think. Right now we're on the lookout for a early 70's Plymouth Cuda.

I'm a MOPAR guy, so naturally I love the SRT cars! 8)

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OLD Mopars??
Dad's '58 Custom Royal with the '59 383 police interceptor!
Dad's '64 440 with 318
best friends '68 Roadrunner
My '72 Powerwagon

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
DB said:
Oh, and I don't know how many of you are into old MOPAR cars, but my cousin and I love to work on them. He was at the show near Seattle this past weekend.

I got to drive his '71 RoadRunner 4-speed last weekend. Talk about a heavy clutch! Anyway, right now he's got a '69 SuperBee runnin' a 440-Six Pack, '74 Dodge Charger with a suped up 340, and his RoadRunner with a 380, I think. Right now we're on the lookout for a early 70's Plymouth Cuda.

Where you at the show, the one in Carnation right, I was there with my SRT and got beat out by a couple of ricer PT's and Neons, Whats up with that?

·
Registered
131 Posts
daytonagts said:
DB said:

Where you at the show, the one in Carnation right, I was there with my SRT and got beat out by a couple of ricer PT's and Neons, Whats up with that?

daytonagts,

Yeah, that's the show. I wasn't there, because I couldn't make it. I wanted to go badly, but my cousin went. It's funny because he told me just today that he saw a black SRT-4 there, he took some video of it for me. I guess that was you. :D

It was good for him. I think he sold over $1,500 in parts and he might be trading his RoadRunner with a guy here in Beaverton. It's too bad I wasn't there, maybe you could have taken me for a spin in your ride. I still have yet to ride in one. :(

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I got it dynoed ther at the show but I just found out I was given the wrong info on hooking it up so my HP was still stock... too bad you didn't make it. Did he get some video of my car on the dyno? If he did I'd be interested in it....

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't think he took any video of cars at the Dyno. Wish he had. I think the video he shot was just of your car sitting there. He'll show me this week when I come over. I'll let you know if it's anything interesting.

Yeah, I really wish I could have made it. Next year for sure.

·
Registered
145 Posts
DB, older cars

DB I also have been into the old cars. I have a 70 Road Runner 440, 4spd. It is lemon twist yellow. Had to order a yellow SRT to match.

SRT-4 the new Road Runner.

·
Registered
131 Posts
NASCARTRUCK,

Nice Road Runner! I love the lemon twist color. The older Road Runner's have that great classic muscle car look. Wish I had one of my own.

Man, you've got a Road Runner AND an SRT-4. Life is good I see. :D

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
I am a new SRT-4 owner & I live in wenatchee,wa.

if you guys are still loking for SRT-4's call up rick at olsen dodge in yakima,wa at 509-246-1300 they have 2 left.yellow & red.

I bought mine on the 9th of this month for 19,900.

This thing rocks...

joe r

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats Joe!
I'm gunna have to wait till they hit Juneau!
Dwayne Lane's in Everett is advertising a silver one, but I think they are doing the $2000 above MSRP deal :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy Joe,

And welcome. Grats on the new ride. We have two here in Vancouver also, at Vancouver Mazda Dodge. Red and yellow too hehe. Im waiting on the 04 model however. I am tempted, but think i will wait it out :twisted:

Again grats on the car :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.