Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some runs in before the meet.

The owner of the spec V was really cool. He came and chilled with us after. Hes only on 8 psi, stock internals. Gt30r is the turbo I think he had.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ey7b5m2qpw

Bww's car is a damn freak. I hate you :jester:



Thanks for comin out everyone. Had a good time :hi:

Some of the MIST crew came by, thanks guys :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
we need to film me running you and my amazing 100mph overtake (NOT on spray lmao) plus I wanna see what ditching my resonators did, and this time I wont spin when we start and have traction control ditch all my power :gay:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
blackest i wanna run you! Lets meet in a central location in mexico and we can video this. I want u to pop hood prior to the run. I am aware of the air box nitrous trick :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
ummmmmm...... pretty sure your not welcome in this particular thread.... YOU DITCHED US HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stab:
u must be the last one to know that jays a sell out punk bish :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
XplicitPerformance said:
u must be the last one to know that jays a sell out punk bish :jester:

I don't speak those bad words about womens. It's rude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
panama_king said:
u surely talk about your car quite a bit^^^
i thought that was the point of a car forum :stab:

xplicit - sounds good to me. i dont have an airbox, just a ghetto filter at the moment(which is very easy to see) and trust me, there's no nitrous lines running anywhere.....yet :eveilgrin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blake was dead even with me the first run we did :wah?!:

So I asked the camera man to ride with blake the next 2 races.

Ive got some boost leaks, but no excuses, blakes car is quick :bandit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,669 Posts
Snick said:
Blake was dead even with me the first run we did :wah?!:

So I asked the camera man to ride with blake the next 2 races.

Ive got some boost leaks, but no excuses, blakes car is quick :bandit:
fk i need exhaust
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
Blackest SRT Ever said:
i thought that was the point of a car forum :stab:

xplicit - sounds good to me. i dont have an airbox, just a ghetto filter at the moment(which is very easy to see) and trust me, there's no nitrous lines running anywhere.....yet :eveilgrin

well its all good...we are definitely gonna go from a roll. I will feel better if i check under ur hood. If u win than you win...im not scared to lose. Its all in good fun....lets do this!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,836 Posts
depending on the speed of the roll, this is how I see it going - you pull me a bit, then up top I pull hard. thats what happened w/ Snick, and he's right about where you are mod-wise. Although I have tires that aren't bald now, so down low traction shouldn't cause as much of a problem for me now.

When you wanna do this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
Blackest SRT Ever said:
depending on the speed of the roll, this is how I see it going - you pull me a bit, then up top I pull hard. thats what happened w/ Snick, and he's right about where you are mod-wise. Although I have tires that aren't bald now, so down low traction shouldn't cause as much of a problem for me now.

When you wanna do this?

well we have to figure out a place in "mexico" to do this first. Lets work out a place and im game anytime :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top