Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I will be up in the Warsaw area from the 9th-15th if you guys wanted to meet up or something...the 10th and 11th are pretty much shot but if you guys have free time any of the other days, it'd be cool to meet some of ya!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
If your ever back in the Indianapolis area, let me know. I'll meet up with you and I can try and get some others as well.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I usually come home to Franklin, but my grandmother passed yesterday, so a short notice trip up to Warsaw area (where my dad lives) and then to Columbia City (where I was born and where my grandmother is to be buried). I wish I had time to make it down to Indy, but maybe next time.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Right here man Valparaiso to be exact. PM me or aim me.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, bro...Valpo's a trek from where I'm going to be. I will be staying in Larwill, if you know where that is.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
I'll have to mapquest it when are you gonna be up here?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i am in the good ole fort...give me a call on my cell if you want to go cruising or something....260-385-5642....i am actually heading down to muncie tomorrow night with my car club for some good ole drag racing on a friday night....if you are interested or anything just give me a shout....Laterz
Joe C..

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, wish I woulda saw this before I left. I was in the good ol Fort a few times playing with all the ******** in their 3rd Gen Mullet rock Camaros...lmao. Damn northern Indiana hasn't changed a bit...LOL

I did see a badass Supra in Columbia City (of all places)...too bad he didn't wanna play...it woulda been fun to get my ass kicked...LOL

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
really scary, i was in the columbia city area around the same time for a funeral...and staying in da fort....creepy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts