Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Curious what everyone is getting PSI wise. Usually lower numbers when its cooler out. I see around 9-11.5 psi. I get 1-1.5KR and that is when it goes to 10 or so. 55 degrees out. Bone stock PT GT 5 speed 3rd gear. I fixed a ton of leaks and re-routed some vacuum lines also. Like the "factory boost leak" That is attached to the factory intake near the turbo.
See how I have it capped and got rid of that line.
The vacuum lines on these things are crazy!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I researched on PT forums and people are saying they are only getting around 11-12lbs stock. Remember the PT GT is rated less HP then the SRT-4.
Normal boost "bone stock" should be around 13psi. If you have some minor mods such as CAI, Exhaust, or FMIC, then you could see 15-17psi spike.
Not sure how a FMIC is going to raise the boost. If anything you will lose boost pressure due to the pressure drop a bigger intercooler has. Find me an aftermarket FMIC and we will talk. There are 0 in production right now that I am aware of. And a 15-17psi spike seems way too high.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Old dead thread, But my 03 GT with the ATX in it and Diablo InTune boosts to 15psi but feels 100% better than the stock tune. I never installed the boost gauge when it had the stock tune in it. On the Diablo Forum, their response on the Lower boost is due to it being an Auto. The MTX cars I believe run up around 18psi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.