Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I plan on it, where will most ppl be meeting at?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just_another_neon said:
no doubt...i say we meet in macon early saturday morning about 5:00 am...is that cool? if so let me know and we can pick an exit...
Ight, lets make some plans. If I can't make a spot to meet you guy's can meet up without me and I'll catch up later. I'll be getting off work at midnight friday night, i gotta get my shit and grab my friend so I'm probly not going to be leaving orlando untill 1-2 am. I'm working 66 hour's over the next 6 days just to have the money to go to this shit. So I'm definently planning on having some mad fun, gotta find some chics to hook up with. Might need someone to hook it up with some drinks too heh, for some reason they say I'm too young still. I gotta find a place to shower Sat night too, not enough money for a hotel rofl. Anyways pick a spot and time, hook it up with some digiti's maybe, we can work out something.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey whats up to all... if you want to meet up. give me a ring at (229)344-1589 the names JJ. i'm at fort stewart right now...but i'll be leaving from albany. leave me a voicemail monday thru friday morning... you can get a hold of me friday afternoon. let me know where you stay and where it would be convienent to meet at. then we can go from there. i'll see everybody saturday morning...early...later

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just_another_neon said:
hey whats up to all... if you want to meet up. give me a ring at (229)344-1589 the names JJ. i'm at fort stewart right now...but i'll be leaving from albany. leave me a voicemail monday thru friday morning... you can get a hold of me friday afternoon. let me know where you stay and where it would be convienent to meet at. then we can go from there. i'll see everybody saturday morning...early...later
yeah same here, pick a spot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts