Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. If you want to start a new thread because you think it hasn't been asked...you're probably wrong. SEARCH. try atleast 5 different searches using different words, try "titles only". at the search results page, go back to the last page dated back to posts maybe a year or so ago, and work backwards to most recent posts. you'll get your best results doing this. the SEARCH button should be the button you click most while here at SRTforums.

2. If you wanna be an ass and not search, then know this. If you're asking how to get 300whp, you're not ready for 300whp. There are what, 2 people on srtforums with 300+whp? Want to know who? SEARCH.

3. The Mopar BOV is a cute little sound maker. They make zero hp and the only advantage of it is the mopar blue you see in your engine bay. If you wanna know more about BOVs, use the SEARCH button.

4. If you think you're a good driver and know how to drive your car, you don't and you aren't.

5. Map clamps aren't for children, neither are boost controllers, powerpaq, emanage, s-afc2, etc. If you don't know what those are. SEARCH.

6. It's nitrous, not NOS/NAAAAWZ or whatever you wanna call it.

7. Stage 1 is not, and i repeat not, completely useless for 04/05's and is worth the purchase. There many reviews on 04's with stage 1. SEARCH!

8. As my screenname shows...it IS, just a neon :eveilgrin . if you happen to be a troll, srtforums.com has heard ever insult on us and our cars you can think of. If you don't believe me, SEARCH.

That's all i can think of for now. If any of the big guys can add/change/suggest anything else, feel free to. I'm just sick of re-reading the same old posts every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
when i threw my first codes p0073 after doing an airbox mod i searched and searched and found what the code was and confirmed i am not an idiot(atleast where that was concerned) so some of us nubies do use the search button if i try for 30 min to search something and still draw a blank than i ask

and i do not want 300 whp i just want the best srt i can have if it ends up with 300 cool if it ends up not much over stock cool.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
1. if you search and can't find the answer, that's fine. but believe me, we know what topics have been discussed, and if you say you couldn't find it and there are 300 threads about it, we will know that you're lying.

2. the 05's are exactly the same as the 04's. you don't need to specificy that you have an 05 because you think that the parts are different. they're not. do a search for the products that you're interested in and see the results for an 04. 03's are slightly different, so pay attention to what you're reading.

3. before you ask, do a google search for the manguson-moss warranty act. this will tell you what voids your warranty and what doesn't. assume that your dealership is lying to you and educate yourself about it.

4. since it's come up a few times, the recall for a faulty oil pump was a hoax. ignore it.

5. please for the love of god search about stage 1 vs. stage 2. we don't need another round of that drama, and i'll personally smack you in the head if i ever meet you if you start that crap again. every point and counterpoint has been made, read about it.

i think that about covers it for now.

edit: remembered one more

6. READ THE FAQ SECTION AND THE STICKYS IN THE DIFFERENT FORUMS. i cannot stress this enough. 95% of your questions will most likely be answered in these threads.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I think it's better to post then to search. therefore you have fresh answers and it'll make you feel all warm n fuzzy inside for having intelligent people reply to your post, knowing that there are people willing to help you out rather then saying heres the search button, go fuck yourself.

P.S this is waste of a thread

theres my .02 (throws it in your face)

·
Registered
643 Posts
thats retarded i've read posts that stage 1 has slowed down 04's haha and everybody does have a different situation for 300whp and i know there is a lot more than 2 people that have more than 300 whp actually i know more than 2 that have 400 whp ..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hahaha. Sure, some people are more ignorant than others...and then throw in a little laziness to not pick up a book to learn stuff, but i'm surprised you're getting bugged about answering questions. Kind've like what Lucille said, why open a thread that you dont want to? meh, just a thought :scratchhe

That's why they made this one :Ishouldno

:)

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I agree with glock...especially since it's so hard to searc and get anything relative to the topic you want...when I was a noob it took my an hour to find out anything by searching...I don't have that kind of time...plus it refreshes old topic (that can be good too)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's not so much I re-read the same posts, than re-read the same titles of posts. Type in "300whp" on a search and you get like 10 different threads. (I mean this as in all those "how to get 300whp on STOCK turbo" threads). I didn't mean to bash noobs, as much as i did to give them tips. I guess i came off a bit too harsh.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Totally understandable, bro. I'm sure we can all say that reading the same topics/subject a hundred times can get a little annoying but remember, there's always going to be someone who doesnt know.

...And doesnt it feel good being the man with all the info? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.