Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE ON OLD POST FROM 2003

...my 7 mo old daughter (Hannah) said her first word (ma ma) tonight over & over again! :eek: :lol: :p 8) :D :)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, I got to ride in an SRT 4 tonight and I thought I wanted one bad before. I met up with Raptor, Acr2nv and Second Chance for some pizza and Raptor let me ride in his. I really hope they arrive tomorrow. :)

Hey RUgoinup, I'm surprised her first words weren't "SRT 4"... :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
RUgoinup said:
my 7 mo old daughter (Hannah) said her first word (ma ma) tonight over & over again! :eek: :lol: :p 8) :D :)
Awwwww! Sweet, man. Now, work on getting her to say "Mopar or No Car"! :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
yeah you missed out RU :lol: :lol:

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=979

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
acr2nv said:
yeah you missed out RU :lol: :lol:

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=979
Glad you had fun, but to be honest with ya acr, I would've missed out on a once in a lifetime deal if I had gone with you guys. :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Way to go Hannah!!! Congrats RU and Mrs.RU.
I get to go to my Granddaughters 1st birthday Party Saturday. Gosh they grow fast!! Make sure you injoy every second RU!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I thought you said your 7 YEAR old daughter...needless to say, I was trying to think of a polite reply...lol. But I re-read it....congrats man! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spcforker said:
Way to go Hannah!!!
I showed her what you wrote but she didn't say anything because I taught her not to talk to strangers. :wink: :)

Thanks for all the replys & congrats guys, you're all way 8)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, did she start Kindergarten this year?
Sorry I didn't see this post until now. I was actually reading through it and thought about her already being in Kindergarten. Time is flying!

Oh, and thanks again guys. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Way to go Hannah!!! Congrats RU and Mrs.RU.
I get to go to my Granddaughters 1st birthday Party Saturday. Gosh they grow fast!! Make sure you injoy every second RU!!
You were so right, mate! My 7 month old is now 15 years old! Miss you buddy. I’m sure you’re driving something amazing on those streets of gold, in Heaven.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
See you in 5 years, when she gets married LOL

Still got the SRT?
I’m trying not to think about that. Lol. Something about the Honeymoon probably.

No SRT at the moment. A 4 time owner and counting. Would love to have another one to daily. Currently driving a supercharged 2013 Boss 302.

I wish Dodge would release another SRT-4 so this forum and the memories would live on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
RTShadow
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing