Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
i remember in the i think it was the road & track mag, oh well i forgot, where they tested the srt vs the redline it was an 04 n was tested to be 4 tenths slower than the 03 they had tested the yr before with the xtra 20 hp.
04 srt > 14.3 i believe
03 srt > 13.9 i believe
hey it could be, anything is possible. but then again it could be from the xtra weight of the moonroof or something if the ones u drove had the moon roof. lol

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Single encounter on the street with one of my buddies in his 03 vs my 04. both bone stock, both dead even. we went from a 30 roll and he hit the limiter in 3rd and 4th so i pulled about a half car. From my limited and single enounter, and considering our skills shifting are remotely similar, I'd conclude they are about equal. Factory inconsistency (ie freaks) should be taken into consideration as well, but I'd say on average with equal drivers, cars should be almost equal unless you really get down to the nitty gritty on launching with LSD vs no LSD...

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
03's initially seemed to hook up better with BC's etc.... mopar knew how we started messing with the car and tightened it up with 04s....

just a theory

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I had a 03 Owner (Dunny here) drive my 04 once. He didn't mention anything about powerloss but loved the new tires and LSD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.