Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my TT and EBC yesterday and I couldn't wait to install them. I decided to install the TT last night. First off, I'm not an electrician by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm always up for a challenge!! Dismantling the needed parts on the car is pretty straight forward. The 2 screws located behind the vents is a little PITA!! Using Hector's modified harness made the install easier. The toughest part is using wire tap splices to join the factory wiring to the harness. (Note: if you can solder, it would be much easier.) The factory doesn't give you much wiring to play with, so wire slack is at a minnimum. After connecting all the necessary wiring, I put the car back together and viola!! This TT is BADASS, IMO. The main difference between this TT (DTT-DC) and the FATT-DC, is this one reads boost! Now, I can really drive hard and not worry about cooling the car off, cause the TT does it for me. The drive to work this morning was a lot harder than usual!!

Helpful hints: if you have BIG hands, you might want to get a small set to help you out, cause some of the spaces are tight!!

Don't leave the car in gear when you shut it off!! LOL!! (I did). I got to get out of that habit now!!

I'll post a pic later of what it looks like installed.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Yeah, I got the FATT-DC and when you turn on the Defroster in auto mode it starts adding seconds :roll: Looks good, I need to get off my ass and get pics of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
RedSRT4Me
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing