Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around under the hood yesterday. Looked at the fuel rail (which is nice!) and the size of the fuel lines--whoops--there aren't fuel lineS, there is only a fuel LINE! Single feed, no return. I followed the line all the way to the bottom of the firewall and there is no regulator. Also made a note of the valve mounted on the end of the fuel rail, which should make it real easy to mount a pressure gauge.

I've ordered a set of FSM's but don't have them yet, so I'm assuming that this is a constant pressure fuel system--? If that is true then injector pulse width is the only thing changing the amount of fuel being squirted into the cylinders. And if that is true, boosting past 15 psi could be very detrimental since the ECU can't see it.

I know one of you guys in FL has a set of manuals. Can you help out here?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
The FPR is located in the fuel tank. If you look on the right side of the fuel tank towards the front, you will see the FP along with the FPR.

Happy boostin.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
your finding tells us that this will be a far easier swap into a 1st or 2nd gen Neon because thats how the fuel system is setup.....BADASS!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing