Dodge SRT Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 1626 Posts

·
Registered
11,924 Posts
ATCO track rental day. get a bunch of people together and rent the track out. I'd be down for that. Did it one year when Kevin organized it. Made 39 passes that day. :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
count me in
ATCO track rental day. get a bunch of people together and rent the track out. I'd be down for that. Did it one year when Kevin organized it. Made 39 passes that day. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
99% sure I am going to run at atco tomorrow night 11/06 if anyone is interested in coming out. My first time ever on the track and first time using slicks so come laugh at me and see how bad I do lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, not worried about it lol. I am on IG mainly than the forums. No FB for me.

I am 3hr and 30 mins away from Atco as I live in Western, MD.

Not sure I want to drive the car again before I put it in storage for a few months. I need the property safety equipment and make a few minor adjustments, and to install some suspension components.

Good luck if you do run at Atco in a few weeks. If I was closer, I would help you get the car dialed in. For sure I will message you. Look out for me a Sprint Nats at ETOWN.

Oh yeah, the car is far from stage 1 lol. I wanted to keep the stockish looks.
I'm guessing you trailered the car for that long drive? You'll definitely hurt some feelings if they think it's stage 1 lol. Im sure i'll be out at etown i'll keep a eye out for you

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I'm guessing you trailered the car for that long drive? You'll definitely hurt some feelings if they think it's stage 1 lol. Im sure i'll be out at etown i'll keep a eye out for you
Yes, I travel everywhere I can if there a good enough event to go to. I have nothing else to do.

It fully built bottom end, head, upgraded camshafts, ported everything, straight cut gears, stronger input shaft, tubular manifold, bigger turbo(not saying as I may switch to a bigger unit), and a lot of other stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had a long frustrating day but I was able to get 4 runs in. The wheel spacers that came with my second hand slicks were the wrong size so I was on street tires. My best time was 13.8 @ 106 which is far from impressive for my bolt on's/dsp tune but I was happy with it for my first time. Ended up having problems with the car backfiring (blow out?) on my last 2 passes and had to limp her back home.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lol I haven't been to the track yet, I'll go next year and it will be my first time.
I'm scared of looking like an idiot, luckily a friend of mine is going to coach me

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Had a long frustrating day but I was able to get 4 runs in. The wheel spacers that came with my second hand slicks were the wrong size so I was on street tires. My best time was 13.8 @ 106 which is far from impressive for my bolt on's/dsp tune but I was happy with it for my first time. Ended up having problems with the car backfiring (blow out?) on my last 2 passes and had to limp her back home.
Do you have a air fuel ratio gauge?

Probably knock(retard of timing), spark related....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have a air fuel ratio gauge?

Probably knock(retard of timing), spark related....
I think your right about the knock I don't have a air/fuel ratio gauge on this car I ordered one a few days ago but I logged 5.5 counts of knock starting at 4k. The car is mostly stock has agp fmic, walbro 255 with stage 2 injectors, agp wastegate, hks bov, etc just bolt ons. I was just reading the thread about knock and the dsp I am going to mess with it within the next couple days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lol I haven't been to the track yet, I'll go next year and it will be my first time.
I'm scared of looking like an idiot, luckily a friend of mine is going to coach me
The points races are done for the year so it was pretty relaxed. It was my first time as well but the staff made it easy to learn for new drivers. They were very friendly even when I forgot to put my window up lol. I wouldn't worry about it too much everyone is there to have a good time

·
Registered
11,924 Posts
the window thing drives me crazy. drag strip they want it up. road course they want it down. autox they want left front down, right front up, left rear up, right rear down. :wtf:

·
Registered
11,924 Posts

·
Registered
11,924 Posts
and by extraction I mean, pulling your lifeless meat bag out through the window opening so they can let Fat Tony perform CPR (and some other unspeakable acts) on you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Red srt ive only seen it at night driving down mill st in belleville.. anyone?

Also saw a blue one waiting to turn towards kearny/north arlington.. anyone?

IG : jon_srt4

·
Registered
3 Posts
just cause NY has one doesnt mean NJ cant have one haha

i see SRT's around and always wonder who they are on here
so if you see an SRT in NJ post it up here!!

so i will start off

there is a Eblue, looks mostly stock that lives abt a mile from my house. i see him all around town. looks to be a young kid. wanted to know if anyone knew a kid who just got a eblue in budd lake!
Looking for anyone who wants to swap a CF stock hood for factory metal one..need help

1601 - 1620 of 1626 Posts