Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the most out of my car, and nitrous is the cheapest way of doing so. My plan was to run a direct port 120hp shot on stock turbo or ptp clipped turbo. My question is how do you tune for it off the nitrous. I know the nitrous is tuned with the jets, but how do you tune off of it, since most people say not to use a map clamp? Is a return line better than the ptp fuel pressure regulator? Just adjust the pressure close to what you need and then lean it out with more boost? I have most of the bolt on's except a bigger intercooler, besides a fuel rail what else would i need to run that big of a shot?

·
Registered
525 Posts
when you tune your car, you should do so like your not using nitrous at all because you will be able to tune the shot with te fuel jets. basically the way ive learned is if you want to tune for juice you first need at least a 200 shot and nitrous spec cams which will have generally a larger exhaust duration. since your using a smaller shot, id just use the stage 1 pcm and do fully bolt ons and maybe get some tuning tweaks done, maybe pull a couple degrees of timing to be on the safe side ( precautionary with the juice) and just tune the juice with te fuel jets, good luck :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts