1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Nos Rulz

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
What is the best IC chiller and how hard is it to install. I know noting about nitrous or co2 is there a web sight you could direct me to.
NX seems to be the most popular for the intercooler.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I ran a NX 75 shot wet w/ supporting mods, spraying on 19psi at 1000psi bottle pressure I dynoed 380whp and 425ftlbs. I haven't heard of anyone dynoing higher on the stock turbo w/ gas or trapping better. I have sold the nitrous now looking into a direct-port setup w/ a bigger turbo :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
SRT4finally said:
I ran a NX 75 shot wet w/ supporting mods, spraying on 19psi at 1000psi bottle pressure I dynoed 380whp and 425ftlbs. I haven't heard of anyone dynoing higher on the stock turbo w/ gas or trapping better. I have sold the nitrous now looking into a direct-port setup w/ a bigger turbo :)

heard you rode through "rice-a-palooza" :lol: ....... thought you had other plans for the beast :eeeek:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I heard anything over a 50-shot on the stock turbo is pushing it because of the small turbine. And nobody with a big turbo would waste their time with nitrous (unless for spool) because they can just turn up the boost to match the power.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Khryz said:
I heard anything over a 50-shot on the stock turbo is pushing it because of the small turbine. And nobody with a big turbo would waste their time with nitrous (unless for spool) because they can just turn up the boost to match the power.
Wrong! LMAO :lol:

I have a 50 shot wet.. Never been used other then on the dyno.. Hopefully i'll get some numbers on Wenesday when i go to the track...:eveilgrin

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.