Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im glad i found a site like this.. I usually frequent www.nissanforums.com, but i am thinkin to buy a SRT-4 and just wanted to know some of your feedback, im really excited about this car, so many good things about it.. just wanted to know some things like..

Prices,? Exterior mods if any?. And the strengths and weaknesses of this bad boy.. any feed back would be awesome guys.. thanks again!.. Nate in Nevada..

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
19995 is base price and msrp

mods of the exterior are limited to wheels, springs, side markers, bulbs (front end) and decals/stickers should you choose to put any on.

strengths- "Got Torque?"

weaknesses - "Got LSD?"

:lol: 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read the post on the future of the 04 models, im just wonderin if i should wait?.. I mean what if any are going to be the projected changes with the car?.. andything major that anyone knows of?..

thanks acr2nv..

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
LSD for 04' price change unknown yet

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
N8inNV said:
Hey guys, im glad i found a site like this.. I usually frequent www.nissanforums.com, but i am thinkin to buy a SRT-4 and just wanted to know some of your feedback, im really excited about this car, so many good things about it.. just wanted to know some things like..

Prices,? Exterior mods if any?. And the strengths and weaknesses of this bad boy.. any feed back would be awesome guys.. thanks again!.. Nate in Nevada..
I may be sellig mine soon.

·
Registered
474 Posts
hemidakota said:
I may be sellig mine soon.
:shock: Your SRT?

Upgrading to the '04 model, eh? :wink:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
N8inNV said:

Read this:

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2497

·
Registered
344 Posts
N8inNV said:

I like Nissans but I think you're making a step in the right direction. :)
Unless the R34 Skyline GT-R VSpec II somehow gets produced here which would take a miracle, and sold for less than $33,000 (another miracle).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, guys, i really really am hooked on this SRT-4, i mean what cant u like about it...

I hope to join all you members on the forum soon enough with one of my own..

·
Registered
755 Posts
MRmixitup..my cuz lives in miami and said he went to a dealership where someone traded their spec-v (car that he has also) for an SRT-4. its just as he described it. Its a small world afterall.

I was just about to buy a spec-v when i heard of this, and now i own a srt. Best move i could have made. i was also a nissan enthusiast (owned 2 altimas). Maybe if they start importing more cars, they'll get back in the race. untill then..... MOPAR BABY!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I ditched my Spec also....

And I had one of the few that didn't have problems...

Jon

·
Registered
279 Posts
mrmixitup said:
I ditched my SE-R Spec-V for a SRT-4.

Best decision I ever made. The car had no top end.
ahh, i remember when that car was on our website :) (still is i think haha). I also remember seeing it being sold on ebay by the dealer. So, how happy are you with your upgrade seeing as i might be the 3rd person in our club to do it, 2nd with a Spec V? :)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I sold my '98 240sx for a SRT. RIGHT choice in my book! I miss RWD a little, but I will smoke 90% of the 240's out there. The SRT is VERY fast. I'm still getting the launch down. I started experiencing wheel hop this past week, and I figured out this morning that I was just revving too high on launch. You almost need to bog the engine at 1500 or 1800 rpm to launch smooth. The tires will still spin when you get to 3k and up, but it's much smoother than wheel hop. If you still want to see spec-v's, just check in the rear view mirror of and SRT. :twisted:

·
Registered
29 Posts
backdoctor2be said:
I sold my '98 240sx for a SRT. RIGHT choice in my book! I miss RWD a little, but I will smoke 90% of the 240's out there. The SRT is VERY fast. I'm still getting the launch down. I started experiencing wheel hop this past week, and I figured out this morning that I was just revving too high on launch. You almost need to bog the engine at 1500 or 1800 rpm to launch smooth. The tires will still spin when you get to 3k and up, but it's much smoother than wheel hop. If you still want to see spec-v's, just check in the rear view mirror of and SRT. :twisted:
My gawd...why man did you sell your 98 for? You should've just dropped in the SR20DET engine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.