Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pre-Release exclusive GROUP BUY

This is my chance to give back to such a wonderful community. These gauges will be released in 2 weeks. I have full permission to sell these and do a group buy. The special item is...

The normal price is 240$ shipped i will be selling 20 units at special pricing, first 10 items will be 225$ shipped and the final 10 units will be sold at 230$ shipped. I felt like this unit would contribute more to the community then anything else! DUAL SET UP 400 Shipped

These gauges are cutting edge and do more things then you can imagine. I installed my gauge 10 min ago and love it so much i will be running a DUAL set up so i can monitor 4 things at once.

Availible in red green and blue! These can be inverted IE black background green numbers or black numbers green background

Engine Code Removal
Got no cat? Dont wanna buy a stged kit to get rid of the code? Well this gauge will delete any codes without needing to reset your ecu. At the flip of 2 buttons you can clear or view all engine codes!​

Shift Light
These gauges have bright red LED's for shifting and are not adjusted by knob but by an exact RPM reading that you can program in easily.​

2 Analog Ports
You can hook up things to this gauge and set it up to read however you wish, you can hook up a wideband kit or 3bar map and more!​

Performance
It will measure 1/4, 1/8 mile and 0-60 mph readings. The 0-60 are 100% accurate and then the 1/4 miles are accurate i am told but i will put them to the test when i go to the track next week!​

Refresh Rate
This gauge actively refreshes 8 to 10 times a second and has 6 speeds of displaying the refresh.​

The gauges come in a lot of colors and when you start the car your greeted with a unique SRT-4 start up screen and greeted with all the info you could ever want. It requires no tuning or computer use to get read outs. It also draws all power from the obd2 port so no wire taping is needed.

Parameters that the gauge reads
RPM
MPH
Intake Air Temperature
Engine Coolant Temperature
Injector Pulse Width in msec.
Long Term Fuel Trim
Short Term Fuel Trim
O2 Sensor Voltage
Manifold Pressure (vacuum/boost)
Ignition Advance
Knock Retard
Throttle Position Percentage
Engine Load
2 user configurable analog inputs**​

you can buy one through PM or through order form. Ignore prices on order form you will be charged group rate.

vinyl overlay will become availible to place over the gauge so it gets rid of the interceptor writing and it will come in colors and feature SRT-4. People who buy these gauges from me specifically will get a discount on these.

Also if you need a gauge pod i can include it for 65 shipped if you order a gauge!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Group Buy Closes April 15th​
I may allow some extra spots to open if the list fills b4 the 15th​

$225 Shipped (15$ savings)
1. a707 (Green Order)(silver surroung and background)
2. 340Challenger (Dual Blue Order)(Black background and black surround)
3. Local Order (Green Order)
4. otaku121 (Green Order)(white background silver surround)
5. moparbeastsrt4 (Blue Order)(black background black surround)
6. Dark-SRT4 (Blue order)(black background silver surround)
7. jmduke3 (Dual Blue Order with A Pillar and eyelids)(silver)
8. Ol' Dirty SRT (Blue order)(black background silver surround)
9. Freddy_XTC (Green Order)(white background silver surround)
10. wootsrt (Green Order)(silver background silver surround)
11. Webfoot (Dual Blue Apillar)(silver background silver surround)
11 orders were accepted because they came in around the same time next pricing begins now

$230 Shipped (10$ savings) Duals $405 Shipped
1. CJohnson (Blue Order with A pillar)(silver background and surround)
2. Private Buyer (Dual Blue order)(silver background silver surround)
3. Penis_Wrinkle (a pillar blue white background and silver surround)
4. bigd6003 (Blue Order)(white silver surround)
5. dodgeman921(Blue Order)(Silver surround and background)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sounds pretty damn cool I might have to get in on this.

One question though! What is involved in installing it?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a707 said:
Sounds pretty damn cool I might have to get in on this.

One question though! What is involved in installing it?
installation is simple it comes wiht 5ft of cable you plug it into the obd port under the steering column and then plug the other end into the gauge, installation done! All functions become active after that no tapping wires or anything!

·
Registered
621 Posts
i'm also interested :thumbsup:

·
Registered
621 Posts
does it light up at night?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Wow!I wish I saved some of my tax refund. :buah: .Looks like an awesome tuning tool.I'll save up.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pettyracing said:
Wow!I wish I saved some of my tax refund. :buah: .Looks like an awesome tuning tool.I'll save up.
words cant describe how cool this gauge is i am really excited and cant wait to go play with it again.

·
Registered
621 Posts
you've been pmed :hi:

·
Registered
621 Posts
put me on the list big buddie :bandit:

·
Registered
621 Posts
bump for a great buy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
another gauge is spoken for these will go fast and i will go out to my car shortly to get some night time pics of these amazing gauges!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
damn this looks pretty cool. Reminds me of the old school data logging with a palm pilot i used to do with DSM's, but easier....

I might have to get in on this....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
would like to hear more about the 2 analog inputs.

what exactly can be hooked up through it (like oil press., feul press., etc...)?

so it comes with all those features but with one gauge i could only monitor two of those things at once or my analog inputs?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
slcsilversrt-4 said:
would like to hear more about the 2 analog inputs.

what exactly can be hooked up through it (like oil press., feul press., etc...)?

so it comes with all those features but with one gauge i could only monitor two of those things at once or my analog inputs?
You can hook up a 02 sensor to it, oil pressure sensor, etc that you can hook up to the gauge. Ex. 5 volts is 10 AF and you can set it so that you double the signal so it will display 10.0 as the number. Keep in mind though you still need a wideband kit and run an analog signal from the wideband kit to the gauge and then both items will display your A/F if you dont use a kit it will be a narrowband gauge and will be inaccurate.

Look at the manual for more info and all the features!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Can you datalog the readings like when you do a quarter mile run somehow?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts