Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's at santilli's dodge. they want $22,000 for it the guy said it has 400hp, but it looks like it has the stock ic on there, but i'm guessing he left the turbo on it if they want that much. i want to go drive it but it would look kinda weird if i pull up with the same car same color and say i'm thinkin of trading.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
morphiusrt said:
It's at santilli's dodge. they want $22,000 for it the guy said it has 400hp, but it looks like it has the stock ic on there, but i'm guessing he left the turbo on it if they want that much. i want to go drive it but it would look kinda weird if i pull up with the same car same color and say i'm thinkin of trading.
If they want 22K for that then gdflys should have got 28K for his. :rofl:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Its running stage 2, boost is being controlled by the wastegate (12lbs) and yes the 3076r is there. Its is making roughly 260 whp I think he said.

And damn they are making a lot of money on that trade lol if they sell it for that

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
22k HAHAHA good luck getting that. I dont care what turbo is on it

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
hahaha its @ santilli's.... thats y its 22k. i should go there and tell them they're a bunch of retards..... i used to work there when i got my srt-4 new in sept of 03. when i hit 12's i went back there to try to test drive a viper but they wouldnt let me.(i was talkin to the owners son) so i said "eh it dont matter my car's faster anyway" he wanted me to prove it so i said take me for a ride in the srt 10 1st. so he did... but the truck, not the viper. so we go for a ride he hangs it sideways through 1st then chips 2nd..... yea chirp not even spin. so then we get back and im acting all impressed and shit. we hopped in my car, did a run up the overpass... spun 1st, granny shifted into 2nd so i could get some traction, then WOT shifted 3rd the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!!(anyone whos heard me WOT shift 3rd knows wat it sounds like)
but yea they're all a bunch of dumbasses like him......

im goin there today after work to talk to em and find out why they're tryin to charge so much.... ill let u guys know the outcome.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
dunno rick, my 2nd-3rd shift is pretty beastly...wonder where i learned it :rofl:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the guy said 22 but we can work on that price, i used to work there when i was 16 parking cars and picking cars up from other dealers, greatest job ever for a 16yo. jj (john jr.) took me for a ride in the acr viper and the throttle got stuck to the floor :eeeek: and we started drifting around that corner by the dealership and he shut it off and rolled into notern isle's parking lot. then he started and it was redlined he threw in 2nd and burned through the parking lot and it finally came loose, it was pretty intense, but i got fired for street racing, i had a 02 maxima v6 5spd my friend had a 91 plymouth laser and we were peeling out and racing down these side streets and got caught by the police.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
ok well i went by and some kid was lookin at buying the white srt-4. only thing is, he was gonna trade in his 05 stage 2 black srt that he bought used from there. (im wondering whos car this is, black stage2 w/ black stockers) i convinced him out of it.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
morphiusrt said:
i wish my friend was still around so he could go get me some parts off of nicks car j/k that would be nice though
well if he recently got in trouble then i know exactly who ur talkin about lol. yea that would be nice tho. i know in the past santillis used to "steal" the wheels off the cars to get ins. money for em then bought aftermarket wheels with the dough to up the prices on the cars....

·
Registered
903 Posts
kotu100 said:
morphiusrt said:
i wish my friend was still around so he could go get me some parts off of nicks car j/k that would be nice though
well if he recently got in trouble then i know exactly who ur talkin about lol. yea that would be nice tho. i know in the past santillis used to "steal" the wheels off the cars to get ins. money for em then bought aftermarket wheels with the dough to up the prices on the cars....
i went by like a month ago on the way to work and they had a Stratus coupe on the ground with no wheels on it.looks like someone "stole them" still had the little jack on the ground beside it....lol....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts