Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
That's a nice WRX.....wait a minute.... err my bad, that's a nice SRT. :)

What's up with these Chinese emoticons, can we can't something a bit better?

-faast

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slow5OH said:
That's funny that you said that because when I was going through the pics (347 of them!!), I had to take a double take. I thought it was REX also!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
ok, i do NOT like that at all!

just give me the srt-4 ss.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Slow5OH said:

-faast
WTF! Are you starting to get racist now too? What's better? WHITE emoticons? :bad-words:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Noid858 said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast
WTF! Are you starting to get racist now too? What's better? WHITE emoticons? :bad-words:
Awwww shieeeet get a life man.

-faast

·
Registered
344 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Noid858 said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast

-faast

Gave you the chance to take that back, now this is for you.

:fist:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Noid858 said:
Slow5OH said:
Noid858 said:
Slow5OH said:

-faast

-faast

Gave you the chance to take that back, now this is for you.

:fist:
Ooooooo watch out, he's armed to the teeth with emoticons.

:roll:

-faast

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
sorry to burst your bubble guys but this is nuthing more than a SE/SXT/ES 2003 Neon :wink: *looks at stock side molding* 8)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Noid858 said:

-faast
Tell me, how is your 10 year old P.O.S. Legacy? Mr. Authority, Reality Checker.. Do yourself a favor and go back to where you're more welcomed, troll. NASIOC.
That's all you got, insulting my car? Lemme give you the 411 on my car. It's a 1993 Legacy, it has 120,000 miles on it and it's bulletproof. It runs just as well now as it did in 1993. I bought it myself three years ago. I'll prolly keep it after I get my next car and it may eventually be converted into a clubrally car. I'm in college, mommy and daddy didn't buy my car and I'm broke, you're gonna have to try a helluva a lot harder if you wish to insult me.

I'd much rather have an old Subaru than a new Dodge. I'd also rather have an older car that I bought myself than something new my parents bought me. You can't put a price on independence.

-faast

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Your joking right?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Noid858 said:

-faast
Tell me, how is your 10 year old P.O.S. Legacy? Mr. Authority, Reality Checker.. Do yourself a favor and go back to where you're more welcomed, troll. NASIOC.
That's all you got, insulting my car? Lemme give you the 411 on my car. It's a 1993 Legacy, it has 120,000 miles on it and it's bulletproof. It runs just as well now as it did in 1993. I bought it myself three years ago. I'll prolly keep it after I get my next car and it may eventually be converted into a clubrally car. I'm in college, mommy and daddy didn't buy my car and I'm broke, you're gonna have to try a helluva a lot harder if you wish to insult me.

I'd much rather have an old Subaru than a new Dodge. I'd also rather have an older car that I bought myself than something new my parents bought me. You can't put a price on independence.

-faast

We talked on AIM, settled this issue and are cool with each other now. I respect him and he respects me. All is good :) He's a pretty smart guy too, hehe.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Shaitiger said:
Whoops, its still looks like dookie though.
It sure does. The front bumper cover is alright, though. I kinda like it. The bottom of it looks like it would line up with the stock side skirts of an SRT-4 pretty well. I imagine an SRT-4 with nothing but that front bumper cover would look mighty nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.