Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's no joke to be found, here. The jokes are the other "kill" threads you'll find in this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
and y`all promote street racing like you don't give a fu**. There is a family out there grieving for their lost son and brother, and it's forums like this that give them the ticket to go to hell. Like Ed says.. Nice Kill... :roll:

·
Registered
29 Posts
what are you trying to say? I was trying to say that Ed doesnt need to post shit like this if hes going to mock it with a thread name like "nice kill".

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
93 said:
and y`all promote street racing like you don't give a fu**. There is a family out there grieving for their lost son and brother, and it's forums like this that give them the ticket to go to hell. Like Ed says.. Nice Kill... :roll:

I'm guessing this has happened to you. Right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Blades said:
what are you trying to say? I was trying to say that Ed doesnt need to post shit like this if hes going to mock it with a thread name like "nice kill".
What it sounds like is y`all promote street racing "Kills", and soem family had to pay the price. Look at these..

·
Registered
3 Posts
neonphenom3 said:
93 said:

I'm guessing this has happened to you. Right?
Luckily no... and i hope it never does happen to any of my family or friends. Being in Japan in the Military, i have many friends with nice cars.. Accords, Skylines, WRX's, Supra TT's.. I hope nothing happens to my friends.

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
93 said:
Blades said:
What it sounds like is y`all promote street racing "Kills", and soem family had to pay the price. Look at these..

If you disagree with with street racing because of the trajedy involved that's cool, but you've got alot high school guest lectures, truth ads, and promotions to do to stop it. Street Racing has been around since the 50's and it aint goin' nowhere. I sympathize for the families that have to endure those losses, but more people get killed going to work everyday and that's not going to stop either. It's life.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That is sad but true neonphenom3 good point made. I dont do it but I like watching it so I guess thats makes me just as bad as those that do oh well!!! I can live with that.
:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
neonphenom3 said:
If you disagree with with street racing because of the trajedy involved that's cool, but you've got alot high school guest lectures, truth ads, and promotions to do to stop it. Street Racing has been around since the 50's and it aint goin' nowhere. I sympathize for the families that have to endure those losses, but more people get killed going to work everyday and that's not going to stop either. It's life.
That is Exactly what we are getting at. The tragedy involved, and the high risk ticket to hell alot of people buy..

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Last time I checked, I live in the good ol' USA......

I'm FREE to do WHATEVER the FUCK I want!

I DON'T NEED ASSHOLES FROM THE NASIOC SITE TELL ME WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG. I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND CAN HANDLE MY OWN ACTIONS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad I don't live in Delaware...

You are 100% free to do what you want. I hope your actions don't kill someone else who was minding 100% of their own business when you crash into them.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
SrtEd said:
Glad I don't live in Delaware...

You are 100% free to do what you want. I hope your actions don't kill someone else who was minding 100% of their own business when you crash into them.
Yea, well I'm glad you don't live here as well. We certainly don't need anymore preachers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
drizze99 said:
Last time I checked, I live in the good ol' USA......

I'm FREE to do WHATEVER the FUCK I want!

I DON'T NEED ASSHOLES FROM THE NASIOC SITE TELL ME WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG. I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND CAN HANDLE MY OWN ACTIONS.

wow people like you scare me. Yes you have the right to do what you want, but doesn't the person that the streetracers hit also have the right to live. It certainly isn't your decision on whether or not he/she can live.

I agree that you should be able to do what you want, but when that action starts to affect/threaten other people's lives, I don't think it should be continued.

I can't believe that SrtEd's links aren't getting through to some of you. I guess that is what happens when you have a 15 year old (F&F influenced) attitude about driving.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts