Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,731 Posts
Trunk looks carbon to me too, and I like it without the wing. I'm not fond of the stickers, but like everything else. The wheels are a presonal choice, and I considering bronze on mine, but haven't decided yet. I also took my wing off on my black SRT too. Keep up the good work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Let's see....I think I will take the post down now. First, Sayno to org has nothing decent to say to anyone. Not that I am hurt by it. It's just that I am tired of seeing it. Yellow stickers...The best the shop could do for the color of the wheels.

The lack of a wing...I dunno...CF just doesn't seem my first thing to sit there and drill another turd 10' tall wing into.

Hmmm....The wheels...Great price for wheels and tires...Not trying to be an STi.

Stickers...Again with the stickers...Sucks huh?! I have to have stickers on my car for sponsors....Oh well...I was thinking of going to get the whole car done in the same color stickers of people who don't sponsor me...That would be pretty cool.

Lowering...Well thanks...But the car is lowered with Mopar Stage III coilovers.

I dunno...For anyone else with a DESCENT comment to say about a car with +$14K in mods, 2 magazines, sponsorship, and I dunno, some other crap, I appreciate it. Everyone else...Send me money and I will suit it to YOUR taste.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
i think it looks sweet...and how can u say, lower it...its level, how can it not be? lol

one ques tho...whats over the rear tire on pass side
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
hmm, I gotta say that bc of ur dark/cf look the other rims suited my taste better

other then that I love your car ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,341 Posts
mybadasssrt4 said:
Nice! Let's see....I think I will take the post down now. First, Sayno to org has nothing decent to say to anyone. Not that I am hurt by it. It's just that I am tired of seeing it. Yellow stickers...The best the shop could do for the color of the wheels.

The lack of a wing...I dunno...CF just doesn't seem my first thing to sit there and drill another turd 10' tall wing into.

Hmmm....The wheels...Great price for wheels and tires...Not trying to be an STi.

Stickers...Again with the stickers...Sucks huh?! I have to have stickers on my car for sponsors....Oh well...I was thinking of going to get the whole car done in the same color stickers of people who don't sponsor me...That would be pretty cool.

Lowering...Well thanks...But the car is lowered with Mopar Stage III coilovers.

I dunno...For anyone else with a DESCENT comment to say about a car with +$14K in mods, 2 magazines, sponsorship, and I dunno, some other crap, I appreciate it. Everyone else...Send me money and I will suit it to YOUR taste.
wow your car is sponsored.... :clap: congrats but yeah i love everything about the car except the stickers

:clap: BTW here are some pics of my old car sponsored and all....notice NO stickers and i had some big name companies backing the car so yeah sponsored or not stickers look like crap.....

and i think it was only the "saynotoorg" guy who had anything really negative to say about your car





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kaminarineon said:
wow your car is sponsored.... :clap: congrats but yeah i love everything about the car except the stickers

:clap: BTW here are some pics of my old car sponsored and all....notice NO stickers and i had some big name companies backing the car so yeah sponsored or not stickers look like crap.....

and i think it was only the "saynotoorg" guy who had anything really negative to say about your car


"sayno" is just a cock anyway. As for the stickers...well, you were lucky...At least I can be subtle about my stickers. And I paid for everything myself....Sponosor came along later. Oh well...Thread closes in 5 mins! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,276 Posts
mybadasssrt4 said:
Just a reflection of something...I haven't a clue.

Kris
at first glance i thought it was those gay fake built hole stickers...lol

i wish i was sponsored :-(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,341 Posts
mybadasssrt4 said:
[/b]

"sayno" is just a cock anyway. As for the stickers...well, you were lucky...At least I can be subtle about my stickers. And I paid for everything myself....Sponosor came along later. Oh well...Thread closes in 5 mins! :thumbsup:
he is an idiot dont close the thread man the pics are great the car looks good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Btrturbcharged said:
What do you expect dude, everyone is going to have thier own opinion. Personally I like the car and I LOVE the power that motherfuc*er puts to the floor! Good Work
You are right...I shouldn't expect anything less...Thanks for the compliment.

Kris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,869 Posts
kris, post a picture of yourself and gun collection to show sayno who hes mouthing off too :)
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top