Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny... haha

Windows are tinted to 35%... legal is or was 50% so I'm already darker than I should be. I wish I could go darker but I don't want to attact to much attention to the tint if I get pulled over.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Damn, one of the nicest ive seen!!!

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Very nice R/T. Too bad Dodge pulled the plug on the R/Ts this year.

All you need to do now is pull the door strips off and you're good to go :thumbsup:

·
Banned
183 Posts
Diablo0 said:
Funny... haha

Windows are tinted to 35%... legal is or was 50% so I'm already darker than I should be. I wish I could go darker but I don't want to attact to much attention to the tint if I get pulled over.

Thanks for the comments
Ohio - 50% front 2, ANY back three. Law just changed this past year.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
esartee for said:
Yeah I thought it changed but couldn't remember what the new law was. Oh well... I had the Tint done about 2 years ago and I'm not having it redone.

Why would you change the tails? They're export neon tails which only a hand full of Neon owners in North America have so they're very unique for this part of the world. You might just be the only person thats ever said to change them. heh

Side Molding is staying... I've already had someone put their door into mine at work (even though I park in the farthest spot from the door)... if it wasn't for the molding I'd have a dent, but with the molding it just got scuffed up and was easily buffed out by hand to a perfect finish.

Thanks for the Compliments guys.

oh and Richard... I've got more CF than you :rofl:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
It would be stupid to have the rear windows limo and then the front windows 35%. Also, it'd be even more stupid to pay money to have the tint removed and then pay even more to have darker tint re-applyed.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
those tails are the hottest ones ever...I want a set so badly.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Diablo0 said:
Funny... haha

Thanks for the comments
Can't you do limo on your back windows? You should be able to. Makes your front windows look darker also. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I can now that the law is changed but that'd cost money to have the rear tint removed... put new tint on... eh.. I've got other things I'd rather spend my money on right now than new/different tint like finally ordering some camber plates and finishing my suspension and be done with that so it'll be ready for the road track next spring.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.