Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys watsup... i have a silver 04 srt...

Mpx 3" Full TurboBack Exhaust System
Injen Short Ram Intake
Greddy Turbo Timer
Exhaust Depot Hard Pipe
HKS SSQ BOV

Now i want to kno wats the best next mod i can get.. im looking to hit low 13's and high 12's.. what can help me out big?.. A few people told me to overboost to 17 psi with the agp wastegate.. but i wanna try and go around that and see if i can get some more hp and a better quarter mile time with just other mods.. any recommendations? please..

Goal : 12.9 quarter mile... ***

Thanks!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Honestly a wastegate is gonna be you best best for getting the best performance for your dollar.

I believe there are some who have run a 12.9 1/4 with just wga, exhaust and slicks/maybe DRs (SRTGURL did).

You could also hit 12s with stage 2 w/toys on HOM, and again with slicks, possibly on street tires if you are a good driver.

Then again if you read the how to: 300hp on stock turbo, you could hit 12s that way too.

There are several options, but sticky tires are a must for 12s.

·
Registered
116 Posts
AGP WGA and turn the boost up to 17PSI, also get Stage1 ECU cause with stage 1 it will make your car run a little rich (more fuel then needed) so to level it out, you boost it up to 17. BTW 17 is safe. I push 19.5 and everything is fine

·
Registered
549 Posts
You are going to need more boost, and then something to lean that pig out.
I have the agp wga and a map clamp. Those two are your best friend and for only $190. Then you will need traction. Get some motormounts and slicks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts