Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the next time we meet we should meet at the Timmies at Dundas and 403. I spoke to a couple a f guys about it today at the Dodge show. I went there tonight, and there was about 30-50 cars. There were some nice cars too. Turbo civics, WRX STi's, Impala SS Club, Couple of Supras, and a whole shitload of bullet bikes. These guys don't drive like assholes in the lot either. I figure it would be a good place for attention whores like Chris, Mike, and Richard to get some attention. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, it seems like a cool place to have a meet.

P.S......I was the only SRT in the lot.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
AltersEgo said:
Hey guys, the next time we meet we should meet at the Timmies at Dundas and 403. I spoke to a couple a f guys about it today at the Dodge show. I went there tonight, and there was about 30-50 cars. There were some nice cars too. Turbo civics, WRX STi's, Impala SS Club, Couple of Supras, and a whole shitload of bullet bikes. These guys don't drive like assholes in the lot either. I figure it would be a good place for attention whores like Chris, Mike, and Richard to get some attention. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sunday Oct 3?? After the C7 Cruise??? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hey did that one girl ever find out why her SX-R 2.0 was so different that our cars? She seemed quite upset that she didnt have the same front bumper and hood.

tee hee :D

3,181 Posts
AltersEgo said:

LOL. :jester:

Dave, is this Timmies, the one in Mississauga, or were you referring to the one in Burlington west of Appleby, on Dundas St (Dundas and 407)?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm not sure if that is too good of a spot as I remeber seeing many cars being towed away this past summer and especiallay last summer....not sure if thety still do that now but I would hate to see that happen at one of our meets.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Alter - I can honestly say that I have never seen you around Town.. But I am keeping my Eyes Open.

SRT2004 - Did this person just stand by and watch their car get towed? Seems pretty easy to avoid if you ask me.. 1. Hop in your car. 2. Start Car 3. Drive away.

Oct. 3 - I will see you there!

·
Registered
806 Posts
1A - From Mississauga, Brampton, North Toronto - Take 403 West... Exit Hwy 5 (Dundas).

1B - From Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, - Take QEW East bound to 403 East... Exit Hwy 5 (Dundas).

1-Turn East on Dundas (head towards Mississauga) The Timmies is on the siouth side, same as the Crappy Tire. Turn right at the lights (with Montana's on the Corner) Your There!

2 - From Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke Etc.. - Take QEW West. Exit at Winston Churchill. Take Winston Churchill North. At Dundas (Hwy 5) Turn Left. Follow Past Home Depot. You will see the Timmies on the South Side (your left) Turn Left at the lights.

MK

·
Registered
53 Posts
AltersEgo said:
Why would one of our cars get towed away?
They would get towed for many reasons .....emissions due to mods etc...I should also have noted that they have those emission police guys that check and remove your plates on the spot....I love the location myself as I live down the street but just wanted everyone to know just in case.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I'll just meet you guys at the Timmies.........

Maybe we can get that one guy with the Blue SRT from hamilton to come out. He never seems to show his face anymore at our meets :p :lol:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
White_Zzzzz said:
I'll just meet you guys at the Timmies.........

Maybe we can get that one guy with the Blue SRT from hamilton to come out. He never seems to show his face anymore at our meets :p :lol:
Yeah where's Ryan been lately??? Antisocial little bastard :jester:

Don't worry about the emissions police, we're all stock :rofl:

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dood, I have never seen any police taking emissions tests. If people are that paranoid, then they shouldn't mod/drive their car. :readclose

I think 5 P.M. may be too early. Maybe we can eat at Jack Astors (Accross the Street) then head over.

·
Registered
806 Posts
SRT2004 said:
I should also have noted that they have those emission police guys that check and remove your plates on the spot....
Sorry But I am going to raise :bs2: flag on that one. I have never seen, nor heard of such a thing. The MTO officers, if that is who your referring to (White with Green Luminas) are around but are more concerned with Trucks and work vechiles.

The OPP does to a "blitz" from time to time, but it is rare. I have never heard of anyone "Removing plates" as you say. Tickets, fines yes.

MK

Viper - I can't help it if I am a part time recluse... :lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.