Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
501 - 515 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Me too. This is a very unfortunate chain of events.

Sounds even worse when he is selling everything to pay doctor bills and he has all you guy's money still.:bandit:

It took me 2 months for me to get my money back from NEX and I thought that was bad.

Sorry to all involved.

·
Registered
541 Posts
is Greg back online? my impression was that he was still in the hospital or away from the computer somehow. either way, i still havn't recieved my refund yet. I've PMd my pay pal information twice now, with out a single response or sign when my money will be refunded. Any updates yet? I'm sure theres a reason why this whole process has taken so long, and attributed with Greg's health I can understand a reasonable delay, but this is getting out of hand. I have no product, nor do i have my money.

this has been a very bad experience for me, and i'm sure others involved as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was hoping that Greg or whoever is speaking for Greg would give us an update on his health and our money I ended up buying the IPP because I thought we were going to get a timely refund. I do hope Greg is well because it is not good for anybody to be that ill, but I would also like my money back. Hope you are getting well Greg, but please give us an update!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
wow this is crazy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Its been almost 2 months since the last update. Can we get another one soon here! It seems that someone is running the company so who ever that is should be able to give us some type of info.

·
Registered
541 Posts
looks like someone is taking orders for the intercoolers, i think it might be Greg's wife Sarah. well, maybe he could give her some of the info and refund us our money.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Ok guys.Greg was arrested this morning for computer fraud and taking illegal
donations from his website.

The whole head injury thing was a lie to get people to send in money.

If Greg owes you money you can call detective Tomlin at 1-985-876-2500
ext 304.CASE NUMBER H-01884-05

Thanks to the very few who believed me.

·
Registered
541 Posts
ok. i was being pretty chill about this, not wanting to piss anyone off, i even gave greg the benefit of the doubt when the whole legal action thing started but this is crazy. i sent eKool a PM about the situation with no response. this has obviously taken much too long, i called the detective today and should be getting a call back soon. thanks blybyu

501 - 515 of 515 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.