·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

First owner either removed the SRT4 badge or it fell off, somewhat common from what I read.

Blurry dash shot

First car ive driven with one, definitely weird having a hole in the roof lol

Filthy engine bay, only mod is the MSD ignition. Quite rare to see these unmolested, even back in '05 (Anyone have a OEM pack for sale? lol want to have it on hand)

And after her first bath and quick clay bar

And it has the Kicker Livin Loud system.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

First owner either removed the SRT4 badge or it fell off, somewhat common from what I read.

First car ive driven with one, definitely weird having a hole in the roof lol

Filthy engine bay, only mod is the MSD ignition. Quite rare to see these unmolested, even back in '05

And after her first bath and quick clay bar

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The SRT4 needed a new headunit, just something with USB input and bluetooth.

Soldered and heat shrunk, then wrapped in tesa tape (along with the antenna which I didnt take picture of)

It was absolutely pouring this night, just wanted to get something done.

I also dropped one screw taking the console out, gave me an excuse to pull the seats out to find it.

Still cant find it but the carpet is clean underneath now lol

And their first group shot

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Welcome!
Very similar to mine, but I have 160,500 miles now and it's stage 1. Need to fix my sunroof too. Keep it stock and have fun!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome!
Very similar to mine, but I have 160,500 miles now and it's stage 1. Need to fix my sunroof too. Keep it stock and have fun!

Very cool! I plan on it, its plenty of fun stock.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course I had the skittle out for the weekend to get new tags and a echeck. Rain was in the forecast so I swapped to the 1st gen yesterday, lone behold I pass a flame red srt4 on my way home from work today. Lol have yet to have a srt4 sighting in mine

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also managed to get the SRT4s windows tinted. Found a good price and I didnt want to do it myself this time around but almost wish I did. Pretty happy with the results. Not happy with how they executed the job but its whatever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts