Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hey man im gonna plan a nice FL SRT-4 meet...i know ur gonna come right Term, Raptor , Exhaust and yourself right? im guaging the interest

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No pics at the moment. My digital camera is up in West Palm Beach.

I have been a member of the local B15 (Sentra) clubs for a while, and I plan to go to the Towers this Saturday. I heard there were 4 SRT-4s there last week, did that include any of you guys?

A Neon meet sounds great, I'll keep checking for the times.

Pics of my old car are on the StreetWise Imports web site. My old car is Marc's car.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, also, I got my car at Spitzer Dodge in Homestead, FL.

I paid $19,499 out the door. They got a red, two yellow, and a black one all with absolutely no markup, just the dealer sticker on the window.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
acr2nv said:
hey man im gonna plan a nice FL SRT-4 meet...i know ur gonna come right Term, Raptor , Exhaust and yourself right? im guaging the interest
Hold ya horses bro....wait till the rest of us get ours! :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
srt-4 meet

yeah i agree with cali... im expecting to get mine in early march, but some might not get their srt-4 till as late as june, so ya might want to wait a few months before planning a srt-4 meet, but the idea sounds GREAT!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
srt4obcession
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing