Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and for most I apologized, if I dont know nothing about a vehicle why purchase it right. Ok thing is I just purchased this 2005 neon srt4 with 8000 original miles yes 8000. Problem is, its upgraded to the fulllest, big turbo, exhaust, injectors, and nos, but it has the check engine light on and I get over 26 codes on the scanner and most of them relate to fuel management system any advice on how to adress the situation ill post pictures later see if that helps. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
First and for most I apologized, if I dont know nothing about a vehicle why purchase it right. Ok thing is I just purchased this 2005 neon srt4 with 8000 original miles yes 8000. Problem is, its upgraded to the fulllest, big turbo, exhaust, injectors, and nos, but it has the check engine light on and I get over 26 codes on the scanner and most of them relate to fuel management system any advice on how to adress the situation ill post pictures later see if that helps. Thanks in advance.
8000 miles and maxxed out with goodies= bada$$
26 codes=:stab:

Someone here can definately give you good advice tho lol...

·
Registered
923 Posts
That's the second srt I've seen in the last week under 10k miles lol. Yea post up information on forums people will be more than glad to help....but do NOT post something that has already covered, search a lot before you post. (Unsure if your new or not). Congrats on getting a nice car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im reading my material man, and I took some pics, but I not so use to this forum yet so its taking me a while to get around but I appreciated the replys an help thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so i manage to get the original owners contact and he happens to be an airforce guy so that explains a lot and he said he'll get back to me with the info i need but just for now heres what the engine bay looks like. hopefully you guys get an idea.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts