Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up Im new to tha board.I like the srt every since I sen it in hot rod magazine a couple of years ago.now Im trying to get one.But since fl and cali are the first ones to get them thats means I cant get one cause I Live In ohio.But my dealer told me they could get one from fl.But probably pay over msrp.should pay over msrp or just what a couple of months and probably pay msrp later on.or should I try to get it for msrp now or dont even bother.i thinks its between $2,500 to 5,000 over.which is to much for a supposely a 20 g car.for that shit i can get a wrx(no offense).thanks alot :wink:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Welcome to the board. Don't pay OVER MSRP for the car. I live in Delaware and I'm flying to Florida to pick up the car and drive it back. Ohyeahwright lives in central PA, and he is driving his trade to Florida and driving his new car home. Driving or flying down is a helluva lot cheaper than paying $2500-$5000 over sticker!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
yea, don't pay over msrp. If you want the car right now, call a florida dealer like some of the other post on this board were talking about. There's a current post about a fla dealer getting 20 cars and selling them at MSRP. Otherwise, wait and shop around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing