1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, Magnum Goodness
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed lastnight (3/30):
17x7 Konig Unknown wheels and Cooper 205/40/17 tires
1st gen ACR springs
re-painted calipers/drums silver (used to be blue)

The springs numbers are 414/416 fronts and 285 rears. I really wanted the 413/415 fronts, but I couldn't find anybody who had them, so I got the next best. Not really sure how much of a difference they would have been, but I have noticed that the front sits noticeably higher than the rear. These pictures aren't on level ground (just got out of the car wash and didn't wanna risk the car getting dirty again), so these pics will have to do for now. Also, the rear camber needs to be adjusted, cuz the top of the tires tilt inwards, which isn't a big deal. Handles much better and the steering is a lot tighter. Overall, I'm impressed with the performance. Let me know what you think!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
do these acr springs lower the car at all? i was thinking of doing the stage 1 springs in my car but if i can get these and get a "little" lower like the stage 1's i might go this route. are they a higher spring rate? like the rims dude!

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the stage 1 springs only lower the car an inch. These ones lower the car from 1.5-1.7 inches, so yeah. They have the same spring rate as the stock SXT springs, so the ride quality isn't terrible.

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
Wow love those wheels supertrick and the drop is so cool. When you gonna install the cuda hood and cuda stripes. Just put yellow cuda stripes on my sxt and maybe going with your hood soon. I just got the led black tails installed on my black sxt and going to paint my stock rims some cool black .

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eb04 said:
Wow love those wheels supertrick and the drop is so cool. When you gonna install the cuda hood and cuda stripes. Just put yellow cuda stripes on my sxt and maybe going with your hood soon. I just got the led black tails installed on my black sxt and going to paint my stock rims some cool black .
Hey, thanks! Unfortunately, I won't get to the hood for awhile...maybe not till next year...but the stripes should be on sometime in the near future, and hopefully I will be able to pay off my current loan and take another one out for the Mopar lip kit! I'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i think your tires are too small and there is still too much wheel gap

·
Registered
888 Posts
dude seriously u can lower it more than that...... im riding on sportlines and its not gonna blow anything you just have to do it the right way..... new bumpstops in the rear..... all new prothane urethane inserts...... new rear endlinks..... and camber kits..... you will be just fine!

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, here's a few more pics I took of my car earlier after a good bath.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts