Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threw it together tonight...let me know how you like it...my first time...might take a little time to download, but it's worth it. :)

http://import.h8rs.com/Grunge/SRTFour.wmv

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
The more videos I watch, the more I get pissed off that I won't see or touch one for at least three months.

If ANYONE comes north let me know, I want to see one soooooooo BAD!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I know EXACTLY how you feel canadian. I don't have as long to wait but the closer it gets, the more impatient I get. I plan quite a few road trips when I get mine. A Viper owner I talk to out of Windsor wants me to come up sometime to show him the car and give him a ride. In turn, I'd get to take a ride in his beast. If I do make it up that way within the next month or so, I'll let ya know.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
:?
Waiting for this download is taking almost as long as the wait for my car.
Sorry Grunge but you got servere bandwidth issues :wink: Still waiting for it though

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize for the speed. It's not a huge file, but's not small either and I think a few people are downloading it. It's probably faster if you download it instead of trying to stream.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Gandy towards St Pete, Dale Maby past Britton Plaza, Dale Mabry past Gulf to Bay, then you stop at light before henderson (swann?), wow then southwest on Henderson, Gandy towards st pete again, the uturn back to Tampa right?

liked it buy why were you driving like Grandma :roll:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge said:
Threw it together tonight...let me know how you like it...my first time...might take a little time to download, but it's worth it. :)

http://import.h8rs.com/Grunge/SRTFour.wmv
Youre a gaddam tease u know....that little clip u sent me had me all fired up, I waited 20 mins for 5 secs of video, now I have to wait forever for this one!
NICE though!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Did u see that idiot turn out right in front of you? I hate fukers like that!

I think that was the best exhaust note anyone has captured for this car!

Oh and Grunge,
If you need help finding the *go-fast* pedal, please gimme a call :)
I would have nailed it a couple time, just for special effect purposes.
Nice !

Cali

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
cali said:

Oh and Grunge,
Nice !

Cali
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the vertical pedal on the right? :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was the stupidest and most boring video I have ever watched on the internet, ever. You could have at least said "Here's a video of me driving like a girl" so that we wouldn't had to of wasted our time.

Thanks for being a retard.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would like to see some people with video like this. But with spirited driving, and no music. I really need something to talk me in to this car more and more. I was actually stearing my head towards a twin turbo supra for a while untill I realized how much it would cost me to get it either fixed or fast.

·
Registered
726 Posts
wizurd of awwz said:
That was the stupidest and most boring video I have ever watched on the internet, ever. You could have at least said "Here's a video of me driving like a girl" so that we wouldn't had to of wasted our time.

Without even seeing the video, I feel pretty comfy saying this --

Shut the F up, and if you don't like the video then go make one yourself! Sheesh, another bonehead with nothing positive to add to the forum...just what we need around here. Didn't your Mama ever tell you "If you can't say anything nice..."

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
acr2nv said:
Gandy towards St Pete, Dale Maby past Britton Plaza, Dale Mabry past Gulf to Bay, then you stop at light before henderson (swann?), wow then southwest on Henderson, Gandy towards st pete again, the uturn back to Tampa right?

liked it buy why were you driving like Grandma :roll:
Gandy towards St. Pete, DM past Britton Plaza, DM past Bay to Bay, Turned at light on Swann and DM, Henderson to Gandy, Gandy to St Pete and back to Tampa. I'm impressed. I think you got it all right.

Unless I had the camera on the speedometer, it was hard to judge the speed. On the bridge both ways it was around 112-115. When I watched the video, it doesn't look that fast. Yes I was driving like Grandma. Did you see that car turn in front of me, that's why. :shock: The main reason for taking the video was to show it can be down without making the viewers sick from the camera shaking and to see how well it picked up the engine sounds. I'm pretty sure I could set this up on the passenger seat too. I could also tilt the camera to pick up another car on the left or right of my vehicle. Once again, I apologize if you thought it was some SRT 4 vs WRX video. :lol: :lol: It's not like you guys had anything better to do than downloading it. :lol:
drizze99 said:
cali said:

Oh and Grunge,
Nice !

Cali
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the vertical pedal on the right? :p
Okay, I think I got it now. Go-fast pedal on the right and the Go-Slow pedal in the middle.

wizurd of awwz said:

I'm sure there are alot of girls who would be offended by that remark. :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, now you know. So next time when I post one, you can choose not to view it. :wink:

I volunteer my video services to anyone in the area.

·
Registered
755 Posts
wow..with Cable, i'm getting it at an impressive 7kb/s....next year when its done i'll tell you how i liked it

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BMXfreak said:
wow..with Cable, i'm getting it at an impressive 7kb/s....next year when its done i'll tell you how i liked it
Well, NeonWasp is letting us use his space for free, so no one can complain. It really shouldn't be that bad for someone who has cable. It took me less than 10 minutes to stream it.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Where's Greg's new video? Wasn't he supposed to be workin' on one? I liked his last one alot -- this next one should be better.

IMO, if some people like videos with no music, and some without, do the logical thing, and have both! I think it'll work the best, because when you hear some good music to pump the car up, and then there it is all silent, and then the music comes back on.. It's like a commercial.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ayat108 said:
i'm having path problems @ importh8trs.

should be http://importh8trs.com/folder/filename.mov

right?
It should be "http://import.h8rs.com/folder/filename"

This was my first try and I did rush it to see what the video quality would look like. This whole thing took me about 15 minutes. The next one will be put together better. I'd like to get some outside shots, if someone wants to be the guinea pig. I can't drive and film the outside at the same time. :lol:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts