Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya i found it on the internet...wait till you see this, it's a highway pull and the EVO pulls away from the SRT-4 very very slowly!!!...got now info on the cars concerning mods though...anyone wanna host it!

can't wait till we invade the mistubishi forums with this one!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
WOW SOMEONE HOST THIS ONE! i bet the bishi guys will be crappin themselves :roll: :twisted: :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You can FTP upload it to Neonwasp's site. These are the detailed instructions:

type this in your browser:

ftp://import.h8rs.com

a login should come up

type srt as username
type srtforums as password

It should see a folder called WWW

double click that folder and you will see alot of other folders with names on them. Find the folder named Grunge and double click to open it.

Open windows explorer and find the video file. Right click it and select copy.
In the Grunge folder window, right click and select paste.

The file should begin transferring.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
YOU THE MANG GRUNGE!...lol now GET THAT VIDEO UP! NOW!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:twisted: APRIL FOOLS!!!

sorry if i got your hopes up and your mad at me...i never get to play any tricks on anyone on april fools day :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
oh my :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
That was sooooo wrong. May a thousand rabid monkeys mistake your car for a giant banana. Muhahahahaha :twisted:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry i'll make it up to you guys...
i know a guy that just got a yellow Evo in town and rumor is there is someone with a srt-4 riding around...i'll take the camera with me and try to set up a race :D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I know the area where one might be located. As soon as mine is broken in, I'll go looking for it. Of course I found it the first time when I had 60 miles on the odometer. Oh, yeah NJ, you SUCK!!!! :p :p

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:
i know a guy that just got a yellow Evo in town and rumor is there is someone with a srt-4 riding around...i'll take the camera with me and try to set up a race :D
Hey NJ, some kid locally who could not afford a SRT-4 decided to purchase a 944. Any clues on maintenance cost upkeep? Is there a board he could go and learn the Porsche way?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hemidakota said:
NJ StreetRacing said:
Hey NJ, some kid locally who could not afford a SRT-4 decided to purchase a 944. Any clues on maintenance cost upkeep? Is there a board he could go and learn the Porsche way?

listen up newbie...if you knew anything about that 944 you would shut your mouth, first of all it was just a joke, second of all ... as much as i like the srt-4 i mean no disrespect when i say i would rip them in autocross with my car as far as handling goes. You think i have no money for the srt-4 so i got a 944...look here, what was your first car when you were 18? for a quarter of the price, i fixed my car up and i garuntee that i get alot more looks that your car.

I hate when people like you come along and make stupid comments about stuff they dont know... maybe you should show alittle more respect for people and grow up

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:
hemidakota said:
NJ StreetRacing said:

listen up newbie...if you knew anything about that 944 you would shut your mouth, first of all it was just a joke, second of all ... as much as i like the srt-4 i mean no disrespect when i say i would rip them in autocross with my car as far as handling goes. You think i have no money for the srt-4 so i got a 944...look here, what was your first car when you were 18? for a quarter of the price, i fixed my car up and i garuntee that i get alot more looks that your car.

I hate when people like you come along and make stupid comments about stuff they dont know... maybe you should show alittle more respect for people and grow up
Dude...I am asking a question not a remark. Go back and read the post again. Don't jump here...

Anyway, he purchased a Red Porsche 944 and 18 years old. I want him to hang out with the best guys from the 944 group.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
April Fools 0wn3d ju right back NJ!!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry i thought you were messin with me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts