Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well srt4 is just to many problems with codes ect. since im 05 so i got me another ride that smokes the hell out of srt4 n e ways so here it is

high 10 second ride...

1994 red ford lightning(original) 91k orig miles.....MINT shape no rust anywere


vortech v1-s trim
2.95 pulley (13psi)
ported windsor jr heads W/ comp springs
arp bolts and studs throughout
comp blower grind cam h.r
full hyd roller conversion
ford racing 1.6 rockers
hardened pushrods
pro-m mass air conversion(big bucks)
trickflow r intake
edelbrock 70mm t.b
pro-m 80mm mass air meter
power pipe
42lb injectors
t rex inline fuel pump(front tank delete)
msd billet distributor
msd cap and rotor
msd coil
msd 6btm ignition
3 core aluminum radiator
180 t stat
hughes built transmission(3000.00)
deep aluminum hughes pan
front mount trans cooler
hughes race converter(1000.00)
cervinis 3in cowl hood
raceline wheels skinnies up front 10's rear
bfg drag radials
rancho adjustable shocks
rancho traction bars
lowered suspension
svo rear end girdle
auburn pro center
1 3/4 long tube headers'
3inch exhaust w/ dynomax ultraflo welded mufflers
aermotive fuel regulator
ford racing valve covers
10" sub w/ amp and components
sony cd player
boost/vac gaue
fuel press gauge
gauge pillar pod










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
talk shit its alright... im done modding my 26k dollor loan payment which still can woop up on your srt4 since i seen ur mod list.. who said n e thing about reliability i wanna have a fast vehical and a quick dd vehical if somthin happens to the ford it can sit and get a 408 stroker built 4 it and still have srt4 for dependabity

i don't need a mullet 2 go with it bro it is a 94 not 74 u know what i find real funny tho line ur car againts my truck using less than 3/4 throttle and see what happens LMAO!

also this is what happens when i wanna do a small burn out in my truck...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,512 Posts
Wow... someone found something w/ worse traction than the srt!!! lol..

well enjoy anyways... whatever floats your boat!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao worst traction than srt4!!! that was trying to do a bunrout haha not tyring to get on it belive me full traction bars, suspention, 315/60 g force tires full posi traction and lots more belive me im race ya from a dig n e day except for in rain o course...

im not dissin at all on srt4's belive me i have 1 and love it and only reason im done moddin is due to engine lights mainly its just im trying to show a new toy and i get dissed on so of corse im ganna be a dick back to ya.... i don't know why people have to be cocky acting like there better than others
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,512 Posts
mooseman0 said:
lmao worst traction than srt4!!! that was trying to do a bunrout haha not tyring to get on it belive me full traction bars, suspention, 315/60 g force tires full posi traction and lots more belive me im race ya from a dig n e day except for in rain o course...

im not dissin at all on srt4's belive me i have 1 and love it and only reason im done moddin is due to engine lights mainly its just im trying to show a new toy and i get dissed on so of corse im ganna be a dick back to ya.... i don't know why people have to be cocky acting like there better than others
:lol:

Well I'm just being a smart ass... been drinkin'...


but how do we know that maybe it is REALLY fast, and the black marks are you stompin' on the brakes? :readclose

If that's your thing (ford) then congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't know where ur from but this sunday in ebensburgh PA is a race called flashlight drags at the airport it will be there with me in and and u can see how fast it is.... and with skinnies up front and smashing on brakes yeh they lock up each but damn i don't know how there ganna get that wide lol o well


yeh was brake locking it a lil so i don't try to do like 80mph doing a bunrout and wreck my new truck... i know my limits** acully i will post the vid or the burnout.. in lil
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
826 Posts
NICE!!!!! Good job!!

Don't worry about the Ford haters here, for some reason only the slow ones are the haters...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,512 Posts
mooseman0 said:
i don't know where ur from but this sunday in ebensburgh PA is a race called flashlight drags at the airport it will be there with me in and and u can see how fast it is.... and with skinnies up front and smashing on brakes yeh they lock up each but damn i don't know how there ganna get that wide lol o well


yeh was brake locking it a lil so i don't try to do like 80mph doing a bunrout and wreck my new truck... i know my limits** acully i will post the vid or the burnout.. in lil
Cool vid...

And oh yeah... drunk me isn't near as nice as he was trying to be... Looks more like I'm being a dick! Sorry!

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks 4 the respectable people! also guys n e one near ebensburgh pa flashlight drags june 24th @ airport gates open @ noon racing from 2 - 6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,715 Posts
Nothing wrong with trucks, I love sleeper rigs! If I could have found something like that when i was in the market I would have grabbed it too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,826 Posts
thepowertowin said:
Wow... someone found something w/ worse traction than the srt!!! lol..

well enjoy anyways... whatever floats your boat!!!!
LOL, that was the first thing that came to my mind too after seeing those tire marks.

Moose, look man, good luck with the truck, I don't really like it, too boxy for me, but hey if that is what you want then go for it and mod away. Doesn't matter really what car it is, as long as it is fast and lays the smackdown on people who want to talk sh*t about your car. :thumbsup:

Just keep in mind one thing, it is still a ford. LOL Sorry just had to throw that in there since everyone always knocks on the Neon for being, well a Neon. :) a unreliable POS, until it smokes their car. Then they have to attack the looks of the car cause they can't attack the motor anymore. :)

Good luck man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,788 Posts
/\ arrogant prick because he is defending the badass truck he bought?

Some of you people act like the dumb shit honda boys. If it's not a certain brand it sucks. We drive NEONS people!! Sure they are quick and some of you have really fast ones.

That Lightning up there is fully capable of leaving behind most other cars it will meet on the street.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scottw03 said:
thepowertowin said:
Wow... someone found something w/ worse traction than the srt!!! lol..

well enjoy anyways... whatever floats your boat!!!!
LOL, that was the first thing that came to my mind too after seeing those tire marks.

Moose, look man, good luck with the truck, I don't really like it, too boxy for me, but hey if that is what you want then go for it and mod away. Doesn't matter really what car it is, as long as it is fast and lays the smackdown on people who want to talk sh*t about your car. :thumbsup:

Just keep in mind one thing, it is still a ford. LOL Sorry just had to throw that in there since everyone always knocks on the Neon for being, well a Neon. :) a unreliable POS, until it smokes their car. Then they have to attack the looks of the car cause they can't attack the motor anymore. :)

Good luck man.

Nothing wrong with speaking ur mind and still being a cool guy about it.... honestly at first i was iffy on getting it from being kinda boxing but i grew on it and i love it now still iffy on the front end tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mr.SRT4 said:
So was this guy always an arrogant prick or is it because he has a fast ford now?
and for u im sure if u posted and people were dicks ur gana stand up for yourself also must be cause i am a arrogant prick cause n e time people acting like this i was acted like this..
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top