Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no idea on price but read the link tells u all about it. i have a gb advanced, got it for boring ass lectures in college lol and now i can use it to tune my car. the game boy goes for 90-100 i think. and the software could go for i duno anywere. they will soon release it im sure.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
damn cool but costly lil bugger
shet

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
This was posted a while back. I am pretty sure it's not out for our cars. It would definitely be the best thing ever to whip out your GB :rofl:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
The DTEC plugs into your Gameboy Advance (GBA) and comes preloaded with software that lets you use your Gameboy as a Boost Gauge, Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge, Air Temperature Gauge and Tachometer. Future plug-n-play sensors will allow everything from Knock Indication to Vehicle Acceleration (ie. G-Force). All sensors are sold separately.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I just hooked up the dtec tonight and its awesome. I will be getting more sensors and the fuel upgraded comp and injectors. You can data log and see what rpm u shifted at or how much boost u had. It will be useful when i get the wideband and can data log a/f ratio at all rpms and use it to tune my nitrous.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Having a GAMEBOY mounted to your dash = teh hawtness

:rofl:

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Yeah, until some dumb blonde gets in and goes "Oooooh! TETRIS!", rips it off the dash and screws all your settings.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
is turbo XS releasing a UTEC system for our cars because that would be amazing if they did

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
yes cool...but

I think it is set up for a MAF fuel System not a MAP system like ours.....plus you would have to hack and splice the wiring harness, I want to plug n play......not hack, can't one of our vendors come out with a dam plug and play system... :flame:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts