Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ugys my dad just got an 05 SRT-4 flame red,sweet little car i never would hav tought that they where that fast,anyways my dad wants more turbo sound,i was told that a blow-off valve would do the trick rihgt?also will it help preformnce out?id like to see him get a few other things to push the car down the road better whats good but cheap?whats all this talk i hear about a wast gate an stuff like that?help me out guys tryin to learn,im into old mopars i hav a 69 an a 72 dart both hav 440s,an i love 4X4s so i dont know anything about neons.
Thanks MIKE :ninja:

·
Premium Member
16,989 Posts
Mike I think the best thing to do at first is to read the FAQ

then you can ask what path is better for your dad to take.

Its not hard at all to learn new concepts, usually you want to learn what we have posted on the FAQ.

And if you have more questions from there, then go ahead and ask away. But many of the members here will tell you to use the search feature of the board before asking away ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
hahah, you mentioned the darts and i matched your name up from scatpack.com...right? cool to see people from other boards.

honestly, there isn't a question you cant get answered using google.com. if you ever manage to find the question that you cant find, and you truly looked for it, i will be more than happy to help ya out.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
CAI (cold air intake) and the AGP EVM plate. That'll give you all the "turbo" sound you want. As for good basic upgrades, exhaust and intake are good, possible 3rd party BOV, AGP Waste Gate Actuator, ect. How far do you want to go?

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
My own opinion here...but just get the Mopar Performance Air Filter and see what you think. It changed the sound dramatically for me...so much that I don't think I am even going to install a BOV...it's pretty loud right now. Stage 1 is also a good first step...if he wants more power...there's WAY more out there------> like AGP (a vendor here on the site) is amazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.