Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just got a neon. Just wanted to say that i love my car, and have had a lot of fun alread with it. I think it is going to have a lot of potential

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
spcforker said:
I can't wait till I get the chance to drive Los Gatos to Scotts Valley! That is such a challange!
I grew up in Santa Cruz. I've driven Highway 17 countless times, and you're right, that would be an excellent road for the SRT-4.

Now I'm in the Washington DC area. There's some cool mountain roads here too, but they're at least an hour away.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
SuperDuperNeon said:
Hey Guys, just got a neon. Just wanted to say that i love my car, and have had a lot of fun alread with it. I think it is going to have a lot of potential
Didn't expect to see you in the mods section but welcome to the show. :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, yeah sorry i posted in the wrong section of the forum, my mistake. But what do you guys think about the intercooler we have in our car.. eficient enough, or should we look for some intercooler upgrades

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That intercooler is HUGE. The only upgrade you might look into is a sprayer of some type. I don't think we'll need to change the cooler.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey SuperDuper, list of mods, blow off valve, downpipe, exhaust, and intake. You'll be flying past those V8 Mustangs. Just don't mess with the WRX's you look like an import so we're on your side. he he

·
Registered
243 Posts
SuperDuperNeon said:
It's great to see people enjoying it. Welcome to the boards. You're gonna find some excellent info here, and will know about upgrades as soon as they are available by checking in on this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
mrmixitup
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing