Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what's up? Finally made it here, pcs'd to Lackland, now enrolled in the MTI school so I have little time. But I need some things. I need a 90 degree elbow 4in to 3 in, and most importantly I need a very dependable emanage tuner. I need just a little more fuel on the top end and I'm going to change out the ar on the exhaust side of the turbo so pretty much going to need a total re tune. I wish I had the time to shop around and find places, but just too damn busy. So any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot, Doug

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now add the need for a fuel pump, any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
nice mods. know where brackenridge park is? we are going out there tonight to bbq. check cartech for the elbow. 945-0352 is the number.

hope this helps

if you want to hang out call me at 210-373-8583

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
fred when yall leaving? call me if they leave from brack and we aint there yet... save me a trip.. we'll arrive around 9:00-9:15pm... if they run yall out early lmk 818-7569

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man that helps out a ton. I would come out but my fuel pump went out today, and I'm stuck in a damn apartment with no garage or time. So that's why I'm looking for a good shop/tuner. Thanks for everything, be glad to hang out once I get things fixed and tuned, later Doug

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone ever heard of Maximum Velocity Motorsports? Mainly looking for a shop that tunes e-manage, thanks in advance for any help. Later Doug

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
SRT4DIRTBOY said:
Anyone ever heard of Maximum Velocity Motorsports? Mainly looking for a shop that tunes e-manage, thanks in advance for any help. Later Doug
honestly you should have local srt guys that have used emanage to help u out...shops here dont know jack about our setups

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I open to anyone who wants to step up, but I don't want mine to be their test bed. 450-480hp, need a whole new retune with the new turbo housing, and since I don't have a garage I need someone to change out the fuel pump, and turbo manifold, prefereble some one with a shop. No back yard engineering, got a lot of stuff wrapped up in this and don't want it jacked, I'm sure everyone can appreciate that, surely I'm not the only picky srt owner. Just pm me I'm up for anyone that is qualified to do it, I rebuilt the engine and everything but just don't have the time with my school. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
not too familure with the emanage, i can rock an SAFC . um ryan @ fasterrides can do your pump, he is doing my clutch right now. only one i no who knows a thing or to about emanage is 2.4 turbo man (steve)

ryans # is 287-8600

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys appreciate it, I'll give them a call.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Isthatatank said:
not too familure with the emanage, i can rock an SAFC . um ryan @ fasterrides can do your pump, he is doing my clutch right now. only one i no who knows a thing or to about emanage is 2.4 turbo man (steve)

ryans # is 287-8600
do you think you could help me with my safc when i install it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I would help you with the e-manage tuning but I have my kids for the next two weeks right now , but if you don't get it tuned by then I can help you out man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2.4TURBOMAN said:
I would help you with the e-manage tuning but I have my kids for the next two weeks right now , but if you don't get it tuned by then I can help you out man. :thumbsup:
Thanks man I'll probably take you up on that. It'll take me that long to get the fuel pump changed, and the throttle body and ar changed on the turbo. Not looking for any freebies, just looking for a qualified person. Appreciate man, later Doug

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also thinking of putting an external fuel pump, and total retune, any one have any shops in mind for this? Sorry for beating a dead horse, with the new job just don't have time, really need to get the car out of the trailer so I can drive it and have fun beating the hell out of it. Thanks in advance for any help, later Doug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts