Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just bought an srt and I was wondering if this was a good deal..He got the car and in the trunk was an uninstalled Zex Nitrous Kit..He said he wasnt going to use it and was going to sell it to me..I dont know how much those kits go for..do you think its worth trading my rims plus $100 dollars on his part?.. how safe is it on our cars.. I have no fuel upgrades, but am planning to..I have a walbro fuel pump, and hopefully going to get a 75 psi FPR from PTP..can anybody help me out

·
Registered
177 Posts
well i can't tell you if it is a good deal, but i will tell you what i am doing I have an 05 srt with a nx 75 shoot on stock fuel system and it runs great. just today i run up against a 04 vette from 80 to 130 i was ahead of him by 5 maybe 6 car lengths nitrous is great shit just make sure it get it dyno tuned.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i personally dont trust zex kits do o what ive seen on them, but what rims are you talking about, you can get a brand new dynotune kit for 450 or a single nozzle wet kit from nitro dave for 450. either way you'll want to get all of the safety switches too

btw dynotune's wet kit is on sale this month for 379, thats what i got mine for, hella deal imo, btw nice ass :thumbsup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thanks..but thats not MY ass..its my girlfriends..nice info on the dyno tune nitrous kit..

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
HennyTime5 said:
i personally dont trust zex kits do o what ive seen on them, but what rims are you talking about, you can get a brand new dynotune kit for 450 or a single nozzle wet kit from nitro dave for 450. either way you'll want to get all of the safety switches too

btw dynotune's wet kit is on sale this month for 379, thats what i got mine for, hella deal imo, btw nice ass :thumbsup:
Can we get some more info on these dynotune kits? where can a brotha get one for 379.00???

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looking at the dyno tune system ($369):

What other items on top of the system itself would be recommended?

And I don't know if the original question of if a stock fuel system will be adequate to run this system.

·
Registered
525 Posts
NU2ltsrt4 said:
Looking at the dyno tune system ($369):

What other items on top of the system itself would be recommended?

And I don't know if the original question of if a stock fuel system will be adequate to run this system.
fuel pump, window switch are musts, bottle warmer, purge and fpss will make it work like perfectly

·
Registered
130 Posts
This may be a stupid question but nowhere in the description of this part the electronic bottle opener does it explain what the switch looks like or even if a switch comes with it.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodlist.asp?idcategory=33

Also did we get any word as to how long the sale is going on for?

Thanks for any help just couldn't find anything in the description about the switch.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This may be a stupid question but nowhere in the description of this part the electronic bottle opener does it explain what the switch looks like or even if a switch comes with it.

Thanks for any help just couldn't find anything in the description about the switch.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
i spoke to dean today and he said that the sale will be going on for a while since they are having trouble keeping up with orders (good thing) :claps: id order now, juice is the shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts