Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I'd finally join the forums and post up my first SRT4 although I don't have any pictures on my laptop of it馃槄馃槄i'll update this once I have pictures but, I got the car about a month ago and its been great! The car is on a .50 trim turbo with the .63 exhaust housing, a 38MM Tial external wastegate, 750cc injectors with a 255 Walboro pump, Aeromotive FPR, full DNA 3" turbo back exhaust, some sort of CAI, a Greddy BOV, and a TurboXS MBC. It is also sitting on a set of BC coilovers and rides fairly nice for being borderline slammed :rolleyes:. Hope to hear back from a few and possibly help some others where I can!

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums and the SRT-4 family!

Do please post up some pictures when you get a chance. It sounds like you have a pretty good setup already on the car.

Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
Discussion Starter #3
So these are the only photos I have off hand. I will definitely get some more once this weather clears up. It's been snowing pretty good, also I forgot to mention the car also has an AGP clutch fork, a new OEM pivot ball, some sort of "upgraded" clutch kit as per what the paperwork says all with only 2k miles so thats pretty nice.

Premium Member
nice. I always liked the white ones!

Premium Member
We have a bunch of srt-4s local to me, and one of them is a white one. The guy works at walmart (and has for a long time) and i cry a little inside every time i see it sitting out there in the parking lot. I swear i don't think he's washed it in like 8 years... the whole top of the car is like moldy black....

Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
Discussion Starter #7
Ah man that sucks. The very first thing I did when I got mine was a wash and detail now the poor thing is in the snow. :(

Registered
So these are the only photos I have off hand. I will definitely get some more once this weather clears up. It's been snowing pretty good, also I forgot to mention the car also has an AGP clutch fork, a new OEM pivot ball, some sort of "upgraded" clutch kit as per what the paperwork says all with only 2k miles so thats pretty nice.
View attachment 146859 View attachment 146860
Nice lookin car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts