Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone. Within the next week I'll be moving to an apartment in Fayetteville on Reilly Rd. I'm moving from WAdesboro and visit F-Ville alot but don't know about car meets or anything. I see tons of modified cars there and I've actually had a few races down Skibo Rd. If there are any members here in that area that meet up or anything, let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i'm here in fayetteville and go to the track on thursday's or sundays. sometimes both and especially freaky friday's but its pretty packed that night and hard to get more than 3-4 races in without waiting 45 mins at a time.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far I've seen a blue one, and a red one with like grey graphics down the side. Other than that I just see tons of rice. Oh and good lord I've never seen so many
RX-7's. I've seen atleast 3 the last two days.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I grew up there until I bailed into the Army at 17. Last time I went back I had to drive my sister's red Mitsu 3000GT. That place just BLEW UP all of the sudden (it seemed) with new stores and buildings and such.
And when I went to the track back in the 80s/90s it was mostly old-school FORD/MOPAR/Chevy iron ruling the roost there. How is it nowadays? New school stomping on old school?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm currently TDY at Ft. Bragg/Pope AFB. There is quite a lot of rice here :lol: What sucks is the ricers have access to 93 octane, while I only have 91 octane piss in AZ.

The only SRT-4 I've seen is a black one that followed me onto Pope AFB on Saturday (9 Oct).

I'm using a silver rental Grand Prix with the stupid enterprise E on the back.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Just stay off "The Murk"! That's Murchinson Boulevard if I remember correctly.
Unless you're doin' 90, running the red lights and jumping the train tracks.
Of course, last time I was there, someone just walked into the Waffle House on Bragg and shot up the place, so nowhere in Fayettenam is safe I guess.
And do NOT speed on Bragg Blvd, especially that downhill-uphill section near Plant Road! Last time I was there, the cops were crazy with the speed guns.
But, Myrtle Beach (******* Ft. Lauderdale) is only like a 2-hour drive away, good for 4-day weekends in the summer. And you have the track there and the track at Benson (still open?) which is about 30 minutes north on I-95. My Mom and my sisters used to live there, until they started finding dead bodies in the lake/pond in the area she used to live in. They then moved down highway 24 to Clinton.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh damn that's nice to hear iball, lol. I've heard about the Murk already though.

PsychoSoldier, I went to sign the papers for my apt on Saturday and I drive a black srt-4. I don't remember if I was following that kind of car or not though. I have black stype eyelids, clearcorners and blov.

·
Registered
141 Posts
wingchunstan said:
i just test drive one today at fayetteville srt4 im on the market for new car drove evo and wrx srt4 is not bad for the price the other 2 are to expenive to maintain thats why im looking into this car
Was it at Crown Dodge? I gotta go there tomorrow morning to get my radio fixed. Anyway, I wont start the SRT vs WRX vs EVO arguement, but the SRT is definitely worth the money. And if you do decide to buy one, don't pay much more than $21k for it. The dealer I went to had a sticker price of over $25k

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hey im on bragg 2. theres alot of srt's here but not on the board. i drive a silver 1 with modernperformance stickers on the rear windows and custom plates. if u see me dont be afraid to pull me over

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well this weekend I have seen a silver one on Cliffdale Rd., and a blue one. Then when I was sitting in the Kangaroo station parking lot on Reilly Rd I saw another black one. They all looked stock from what I could see.

Mine is back with eyelids, clearcorners, silverstart hl and fl, red turn signals, and agp bov.

I met a car club in town called Breaking New Ground. They had a bunch of civics and neons, and a good looking eclipse. Their president asked me if they even made anything for the srt-4 because everyone he has ever seen looks stock. I told him that they make tons of stuff, but most ppl like the stock look.

Nothing has tried to race me yet though. I love making the ricers look with the bov though. One guy thought I was blowing off nitrous, lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.