Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these pics up yesterday but the server went down... new rubber 225/45/17...wheels are now gold instead of the bronze and obviously the CTI that Ive had for awhile now. I hope to have some better pics soon, just gotta beg my friend for a prof. photoshoot

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Looks just as gay today as it did yesterday ;)

j/k Jeffer looks sweet man :thumbsup:

Like I said yesterday what kind of loser thinks that bronze wheels look good on a black car

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Us??? :lol:

I might as well get the AVS too, Ive been debating that since I saw Crystals for sale!

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Thats it get the AVS. Change your name to Tim. And become the second coolest guy on the forums. Because ofcourse im already the coolest

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Looking good bro except your car is dirty as hell! :lol:

So did you get all new Elites or just paint them? What brand tire?

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just refinished them...Nankang

Eves teh car is uber filthy....I'll be waxing it for a meet this weekend. :)

Tim I wanna be cool, maybe I'll get teh CF one :ben:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I don't know... I'm torn... that picture of you rolling looks sweet, but is that when your wheels were a different color? In that last wideangle picture, looking at the whole car, my eyes are drawn to the wheels too much. Something about the gold on the black makes the wheels stand out too much. But if you like it man, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
1badsrt-4 said:
Looks just as gay today as it did yesterday ;)

j/k Jeffer looks sweet man :thumbsup:
OH ZING!! Booooo!! thats funny.

Back on topic. I think it looks good. nice change. Mine is dirty too. its hard to keep black clean. I have rims but havent put them on yet. very nice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im so on the fence with tints...I might do it and on the other hand I'd rather spend it on something worthwhile like Mountain Dew or sparkplugs

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Jeff Im in the same boat with tint. I want it so bad but yet I dont need another reason to be pulled over

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
tint em.... mine was cheap, $150 for all 4 windows, rear windsheild and an "eyelid" on the front windsheild. i have yet to get pulled over for it, knock on wood.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
BTR said:
ehhh...

your car is OK...

here is a better looking black srt...

:thumbsup:
If I knew how to post pics I would show you the best looking black srt :tongue:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
in order to see the best lookin black srt i would have to post pic's wouldnt i? jeez

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hhhmmmm i think we might have to have a little competition for all black srt new england owners...

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
looking good buddy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts