Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot damn, I need a front-back tire rotation or replacement already, and I just broke 1500 miles :wah?!:... The front BFG's are almost down to their wear indicators!

There went my goal of making this set last 10k miles.

Guess I need to stop launching from every stop, and chirping second at every shift :crybaby: .

Yes, I am an addict. Assuming Hurricane Frances doesn't total her in my garage, that is...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Holy cow thats fast tire wear. Im still on my original set of Toyo proxes and approaching the 15,000 mile mark. Althought I can't spin my tires the outside edges are starting to wear from taking fast corners so much.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Damn im on my stock tires and i have 16000 miles on them. They still have a lot of tred left on them. But i only did 1 nice burn out and i have also bin to the track a few times.. Im not to big on burn outs i guess

·
Administrator
39,345 Posts
anad check the alignment, god that is not right unless you leave rubber every day leaving every light or stop sign.

·
Registered
928 Posts
31,000 on the stock Pilots. And I drive it pretty hard (at least I thought I did!)

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
IMPerfection said:
Hot damn, I need a front-back tire rotation or replacement already, and I just broke 1500 miles :wah?!:... The front BFG's are almost down to their wear indicators!

There went my goal of making this set last 10k miles.

Guess I need to stop launching from every stop, and chirping second at every shift :crybaby: .

Yes, I am an addict. Assuming Hurricane Frances doesn't total her in my garage, that is...
It's dumb fucks like you that make going to the dealer a PITA, jesus christ.

TO clarify things for the masses, he is just at his first oil change, and his tires are allready fucked, I can see the look on the service advisors face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts