Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I saw that some of the rims are going to be clearanced starting on the 25th. I'm going to wait and see if its the ones that I've been looking at, then I might actually pull the trigger. Those tires look like they are going to be sweet too. I wonder how long they last...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
N1ck said:
Thanks for posting that. I saw that some of the rims are going to be clearanced starting on the 25th. I'm going to wait and see if its the ones that I've been looking at, then I might actually pull the trigger. Those tires look like they are going to be sweet too. I wonder how long they last...
Yeah, big clearance sale for the 25th to do more space for the coming up new product... The new Dunlop are very hot on paper, I can't wait to try them on the track! :clap:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't know nothing about tire's! :rofl: The Dunlop SP Sport Maxx is a very good tire... One of the best Max Performance Summer Tires! You seriously need to do your homework... :eveilgrin

·
Registered
716 Posts
Personally I just wish tirerack would offer a search for wheels in specific size and offset instead of by vehicle but thats just me... Kewl pictures though on the flyer lol

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[H]ardMacK said:
Personally I just wish tirerack would offer a search for wheels in specific size and offset instead of by vehicle but thats just me... Kewl pictures though on the flyer lol

X2 your not the only one bro, I think the same... TireRack is really conservative about wheel/tire size's for the SRT-4! :readclose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts