Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW TechGauge Colors !

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce two NEW colors to our popular TechGauge products.:clap:

These colors are similar to the Skittle candy colors.:wah?!:

Here they are:

Skittle Lime GREEN

Skittle Raspberry Red

These will be available for sale in our online store late next week. Pricing will be the same as our Orange TechGauge products.

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
44 Posts
raspberry with silver

Bob and I are working at making the silver universal. Presently, the small letters that say max, min and descibe the parameter you are viewing are blue. This filters all other colors. White letters allows all colors to pass but shows no contrast so you can only see the letters when the LED is lit. We will either use the white and not worry about the visibility of characters that are not lit, or we will surround the small letters with a small box of color to create the contrast around the white letters.

Gary

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car Wash Dudes LOVE em !

taco said:
I love my green gauge. Looks sweet

Welp.... when I take my Skittle to the local car wash the "kids" Love the Skittle Green. I dunno -- I also like the Skittle Raspberry RED.

We sold a few of these before we opened them up in our store to see what the feedback might be.

Looks like "Mikey" [ and Taco ] likes them :clap:

Look for a limited number of these NEW colors to be in our store Sunday night.

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Skittle RED and Skittle Lime GREEN -- Limited Supply !

Hi all,

We JUST put up our NEW Skittle Raspberry RED and Lime GREEN TechGauges !

These are on LIMITED Quantity -- so if you would like a set, order NOW ! :jester:

We MAY sell out quickly -- which would mean "about" a 30 day wait for more.

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

http://race-tech-designs.com/store/product.php?productid=16165&cat=254&page=1

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blue Lagoon "specials"

Glacius said:
Bob, how are you lookin on blue led's? do you have them in stock now?
Hi,

While the BLUE LED TechGauges are arguably the nicest looking -- they have been a SIGNIFICANT amount of work for us.

We received NEW Printed Wiring boards with the BLUE LED's . Many of you were aware that NEW boards were necessary to accept the slightly larger BLUE LED's. We switched to these to increase the brightness by over 50 % when compared to the first BLUE units we sold.

We worked all weekend testing them out.

We haven't finished the checkout -- since we found a small issue with the boards. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We are dissapointed -- along with our customers -- that these have taken so long to get ironed out. :crying:

At this time -- we are still on hold with the BLUE LED's until we have 100 % resolution to the problem we encountered. We updated our website to reflect that these are on hold until further notice.

Fortunately, the Raspberry RED and LIME Green LED's use our first generation boards -- which don't have any issues and are available NOW -- in LIMITED QUANTITIES. :frogtongu

Best Regards,

Bob Weiland

TechGauges

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I have recieved my order from Tech in the Red LED's... I hope to have time tomorrow to install them and take pics... unfortunately, i have to do some swaping around of my other gauges to get these in the right spots that i want them..

Pics coming soon!

And Thanks to Bob for keeping me up-to-date on the status of this version of the products.... very good service

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I have to submit an apology to Bob... i have had my Red LED tech gauges for a while but due to other issues with the car, i just haven't had time to install them... now i know that you might say, this shouldn't take more then a few minutes to wire up... I do have to play musically gauges, i have to move around 3 gauges, and mount a new pod next to the stock one to accomidate for the new gauges.

But i have not forgotten, hopefully i'll be able to pick up the new pod and cut up my dash to accomidate for the new pod next to the stock pod

1 - 20 of 21 Posts