Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Ricer in a Neon R/T was pacing me at 90 on the interstate. I stomped on it and won by 4 lengths. He flew by, after, flashing his hazards, but I had won!

Great victory!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
oh is this me too thread...ok...nice kill maybe you might practice what you preach :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I heard..."blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm Jealous blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah "

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
perhaps you may want to find that one brain cell that made it out and make sure it makes its way back to your brain :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was next to a Lamborghini Murcielago the other day on my way to Home Depot, and I floored it and beat him by like 20 lengths. Those things must have crappy top end. Then I flashed my hazards to make sure he knew he just lost a race.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
man in that case....i rolled up next to a McLaren F1 in my pimp ride...i smoke him by aircraft carrier lengths. Man my Metro is fast. I need more NOS maybe i can beat it by more next time :roll:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
hey acr..........ya know im starting to think that we have been invaded by some honda owners who are mad that thier beloved hondas have nothing to compete with the srt-4.......(i know there are some, but for every one thier is 1000 riced out hondas.) i mean come on first we have the TT "V-12" viper(which doesnt exist)
Some Ricer in a Neon R/T
why do i have a hard time believing that the kid in the r/t was a ricer..........maybe you should look in a mirror then you will see a true ricer. only a dumb fu%k would be stupid enough to say that they beat a viper with a v-12 and then say that they didnt it in front of some school kids. like i said before somebody please ban this fool, i feel like i am losing brain cells just reading his posts. go back to your power wheels jeep, of course if you can actually show us some video then i will glady eat my words.........but until then i call bullsh^t on any and everything you post!

·
Registered
60 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
hey acr..........ya know im starting to think that we have been invaded by some honda owners who are mad that thier beloved hondas have nothing to compete with the srt-4.......(i know there are some, but for every one thier is 1000 riced out hondas.) i mean come on first we have the TT "V-12" viper(which doesnt exist)
Some Ricer in a Neon R/T
why do i have a hard time believing that the kid in the r/t was a ricer..........maybe you should look in a mirror then you will see a true ricer. only a dumb fu%k would be stupid enough to say that they beat a viper with a v-12 and then say that they didnt it in front of some school kids. like i said before somebody please ban this fool, i feel like i am losing brain cells just reading his posts. go back to your power wheels jeep, of course if you can actually show us some video then i will glady eat my words.........but until then i call bullsh^t on any and everything you post!
Jesus man I think your sarcasm filter needs replaced.

Calling him a ricer? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Just look at your username, "boostedneonsrt4"... Either tell me where i can buy a non-turbo SRT4, or you're no better than some kid buying a turbo eclipse and sticking a big "turbo" windshield banner and a few "turbo inside" stickers on it.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
eXtremeSRT said:
boostedneonsrt4 said:
Some Ricer in a Neon R/T
Jesus man I think your sarcasm filter needs replaced.

Calling him a ricer? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Just look at your username, "boostedneonsrt4"... Either tell me where i can buy a non-turbo SRT4, or you're no better than some kid buying a turbo eclipse and sticking a big "turbo" windshield banner and a few "turbo inside" stickers on it.
did i ever say you could buy a non turbo srt-4? no i didnt, im sorry you dont like my user name, nobody else has ever said anything about it in the 2 years i have been using it....... :roll: go to www.floridaneons.org and ask if im a ricer and if i have a big turbo sticker on the ecplise that i dont own.......btw i own a 2002 neon sxt, that has one small www.floridaneons.org sticker on it. so how bout you stop talking about things you dont know, and actually post something of worth to this board.

·
Registered
60 Posts
LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading comprehension buddy. Take some lessons or something. I never said you had an Eclipse or a big sticker.

Saying boostedneonsrt4 is like saying "I have a WRX Turbo" or "I have an Eclipse GSX Turbo" or "I have a Supra Twin Turbo Turbo". It's an SRT4, we KNOW it's a turbo. Saying it again is not only repetitive, but extremely rice-ish. Picture a Civic driving down the street, and it's windshield banner says "Powered by Honda". Duh, we KNOW it's powered by Honda. SAME concept, buddy.

Before you reply, go back and read my post slowly, maybe even twice. Maybe you'll catch it all then.

Haha I must have hit a soft spot with the ricer comment :lol:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
like i said before, nobody else hasnt had a problem with my user name.......ok my fault that i "am no better than a kid who goes out and buys a gst/gsx and puts a big turbo sticker on it" so i guess that makes me a ricer because my username on the internet is "boostedneonsrt4" well thats great hey everyone im a ricer becasue of my username! :lol: lol now if i put that on my srt....sure i would have to agree with you...........but its not. im sorry if i offended you with my user name eXtremeSRT im not here to win your popularity contest and i really dont care if you call me a ricer your not hurting my feelings or anything, also i dont think too many people agree with you, otherwise i would have been labled a ricer for my username a long time ago when i fisrt started posting on here. nobody else seems to have a problem with it. anyways im done with it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yup, definately hit a soft spot :lol:

I don't ever tell ricers I meet in real life that their car is rice, unless they're really asking for it. Neither do a lot of people I know. Maybe just nobody's ever told you?

BTW, I KNOW my username is rice. That's why I picked it. Fits in well with this kill stories section don't you think?

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
yea it does........there are actually some descent kill stories here in case yo havent noticed....and with video to prove it. im sorry i get offended when people post stupid crap about cars that dont exist..........oh yea you sure hit a soft spot. "you cut me deep shreck" :roll:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Some of y'all need to take a course in reading comprehension and sarcasm. I'm pretty damn gullible and I'm still picking up on most of these posts. Just calm down, for the most part they're fucking with you, they find the war story forum an "interesting" concept.

-faast

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
i know they are bullsh*t, i just wish they would at least make some attempt to get some facts right(v-12 viper) and make the stories at least halfway believable......

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Some of y'all need to take a course in reading comprehension and sarcasm. I'm pretty damn gullible and I'm still picking up on most of these posts. Just calm down, for the most part they're fucking with you, they find the war story forum an "interesting" concept.

-faast
I find it a very entertaining concept. :p

boostedneonsrt4 said:
i know they are bullsh*t, i just wish they would at least make some attempt to get some facts right(v-12 viper) and make the stories at least halfway believable......
Come on, you're talking about Subie guys. Get the facts right??? LMAO :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
7 Participants
boostedneonsrt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing