Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I never introduced myself but I’ve already posted on here lol. I got a 2005 srt4 a month and a half ago I first fell in love with them when I was 15 and I’m 19 now and got my own little neon and it’s definitely gonna be a keeper I just have to clay bar and wax her so she can look beautiful B-) I know a littttlleee bit of the car some stuff I still don’t understand is things like turbo toys or stage 2 or 3 but Hopefully I’ll understand it later on I’m going to be attending a mechanical trade school to learn automotive and diesel and try getting a job with Ford so by then I should be able to know a lot more also I have a question is it okay to run 25 psi with what the guy before me did to the car? I feel like it’s too much because I see almost everyone on here run lower than 20 and when I go WOT the exhaust does some pops and then I think the turbo kicks in? I’m not sure I kinda get scared cause I feel like I’m pushing it too much but I have no clue if that’s normal or not. Sorry for the long post but shout out to lilviper for showing me his audio setup and rtshadow for welcoming me here
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Motor vehicle Light Hood Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Font Document Number Parallel Electric blue

·
Premium Member
4,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to the srt-4 family. It looks like you've found a very clean example neon, so congrats on that!

If you have any questions about how the car is running or the boost levels, contact Dave Trojen (Duster360) @ needlesstorque.com since he is the one who supposedly tuned the car. If the tune is set up for those boost levels, it should be fine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums and to the srt-4 family. It looks like you've found a very clean example neon, so congrats on that!

If you have any questions about how the car is running or the boost levels, contact Dave Trojen (Duster360) @ needlesstorque.com since he is the one who supposedly tuned the car. If the tune is set up for those boost levels, it should be fine.
Okay thank you gump I’ll probably do that this weekend! Thanks for the suggestion

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the group and nice car! After years of driving V8 muscle cars I am really enjoying my SRT4! How about more pics or videos?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the group and nice car! After years of driving V8 muscle cars I am really enjoying my SRT4! How about more pics or videos?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Sky Grille Hood
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

took some more photos during the week 😎 I would uploas videos but I don’t know how to lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts