Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my srt for one day, and I need some help on finding parts for it. If anyone can please help me out and give me some info on what type and where to purchase items as boost controller, guagepods, guages, turbo timer etc...
:oops:
THANKs!!! :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
www.atpturbo.com upp/bov

www.modernperformance.com
www.exhaustdepot.com both have EBC's and tt's i think

www.compustar.com an alarm with built in TT see your local car store

www.summitracing.com gauges and gauge pods.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
NeonWaSp said:
www.atpturbo.com upp/bov

www.modernperformance.com
www.exhaustdepot.com both have EBC's and tt's i think

www.compustar.com an alarm with built in TT see your local car store

www.summitracing.com gauges and gauge pods.

And that's not the link to Compustar... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I said the "G" word lol I'm proud to be the only girl you know with an srt and also the ony girl in GA with a black SRT :lol: I love this car and can't wait to wip some A$$ in it! :shock:

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
All i want to hear is some of the funny war stories u will post :twisted: And the look on a guy driving rice when u roll down the window and show ur a chick! :shock: That rulz. Make some good kills for us

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Hotlanta

How do you like that?
I'm looking for any Georgia SRT owners, and I get a GIRL! :lol:
Y'all are jealous, aren't ya?
Of course, I'm engaged, so no mackin' for me. Cyber or otherwise. :wink:
Pinky, PM me or something. I'd love to hook up with another SRT or 2.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the question is are you taken? so the Cyber-mackin can continue. I ask for them but im not looking i think i found that one chick that rocks my world..sorry wasp :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not here to bust a bubble or anything, but I was on I-85 about 3 weeks ago and saw a black one. Not sure if it was someone passing through or not, still had dealers temporary tag on it. Anyway, I could potentially be a new owner of a yellow SRT as of thursday, we'll see. If you get a chance, should hit it up to Athens sometime this summer. Later.

Joey

·
Registered
253 Posts
it was me

Hey that black srt-4 on 85 3 weeks back was me,, i got Georgia tags now.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
What part of Atlanta are you in? I was going to buy your car yesterday, but you already had it! You beat me by 3 hours. So I drove to Orlando, and got a speeding ticket on the way back to Marietta. I work on Roswell Road in East Cobb, in the Home Depot shopping center. Enjoy your car, I know I'm enjoying mine. A little too much if you ask my wife.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
12 Participants
Dr. Chris
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing