Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone I just wanted to Introduce myself. I am Mike and I smell Bacon. lol. I am a Crime Scene Investigator for the Sheriff's Dept. Just south of Houston, anyway. I just got my new SRT on the Second From Allen Samuels on 610 loop. Hopefully I will be able to make some of these meets work and baby permitting. Hope to meet some fellow enthusists out there and cant wait to start the upgrades.

04 Flame Red SRT-4
Mike

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
SRTCOP34 said:
cant wait to start the upgrades.

04 Flame Red SRT-4
Mike
You have not started yet :lol: Welcome. Go Red!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Dude , you bought that red one. I test drove it and they wouldnt go down on the price, cause they only had 1 that was fully loaded. Then I got mine from gulfgate for invoice. Allen samuels sux balls! Not the first time they tried to screw me and lost a sale. Hopefully you got prices from other dealers before buying it. Oh well, I still got a $60 grilling kit for test driving. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I walked out for $23,300, and that is with the max care extended warranty. I got the one Minus the sunroof but with the livin loud system and side air bags.

·
Registered
738 Posts
they have them at lawrence marshall for 19.000 with a sunroof, they are giving $3000.00 rebates at lawrence marshall, I saw it in the paper yesterday. Srt cop, where do you live? I stay in clear lake.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Blk_04_Ownz_You said:
Dude , you bought that red one. I test drove it and they wouldnt go down on the price, cause they only had 1 that was fully loaded. Then I got mine from gulfgate for invoice. Allen samuels sux balls! Not the first time they tried to screw me and lost a sale. Hopefully you got prices from other dealers before buying it. Oh well, I still got a $60 grilling kit for test driving. Welcome to the club!
I went to Allen Samuels also, and they were pricks. They tried to sell me a black srt with 100 miles on it for msrp.......and wouldnt budge on price. Gulfgate Dodge was much better, so ill probably end up buying from them soon.

Lawrence Marshell Dodge in Hempstead has a Labor Day sale on the srt4's for $18,995.......i need to give them a call :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Angleton, about 15 minutes south of Alvin.

Damn that is a good sale, I was trying to Dealer Locate a blue one with no sunroof and found one in Dallas but they put some gay ass single silver rally stripe on it. I told them they were crazy trying to charge 300 bucks for the stripe, so I just bought a red one.

·
Registered
342 Posts
allen samuels in north richland hills (ftworth)
has them stickered for 24,995...and wont go below it
it says RARE FIND: 3000.00

hah

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
gunn dodge in san antonio has them for $21,699 with sunroofs and kicker systems - black, red, and silver in stock. they also have an electric blue one with sunroof, kicker, stage 2, mopar cat back, stage 3 coilovers, and mopar tails for $26,999.

if you need one, ask for Fred Garza - he is an awesome :hi: guy. He sold me and a few others here on the boards

congrats on your purchase and happy spoolin'

Fred Garza

·
Registered
380 Posts
SRTCOP34 said:
cant wait to start the upgrades.
04 Flame Red SRT-4
Mike

gonna keep her legal right?? :eveilgrin keep it off the streets .. and welcome to the only forum on the internet :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts