Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up a Red 04 SRT-4 from chrylser on friday. I'm 22 and live in the KW area. Have some pics I will post later. I think I saw Kaminaris SRT-4 at the C7 cruise.

Nice car mang!

Lates!

3,181 Posts
SRT4WOOD said:
Hey guys just picked up a Red 04 SRT-4 from chrylser on friday. I'm 22 and live in the KW area. Have some pics I will post later. I think I saw Kaminaris SRT-4 at the C7 cruise.

Nice car mang!

Lates!
Welcome aboard, and I think we met at the C7 cruise?

667 Posts
Yeah, we were wondering about the SRT-4's that were not hanging out with us. We were begining to wonder if we stank or something :deadcow: :deadcow:

Patrique

SRT4WOOD said:

Nice car mang!

Lates!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey Welcome! Would this happen to be your SRT?

Congratulations on your purchase!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
welcome! errr.....interesting username, you checked out the SOT forums yet? :lol:

only buggin ya..... :tongue:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah guys we would have cruised with you guys, but we were with our club and that wouldnt have been nice. :)

But when you guys have meets next year i will be there for sure.

And yes thats my SRT in the pic!

Peace!

·
Registered
14 Posts
TurboDodgeSRT said:
Hey Welcome! Would this happen to be your SRT?

Congratulations on your purchase!!
man those 2 cars look good together. ya we were cruising with vitalmotion, next year hopefully a couple more people in town will have one and we will cruise down and hang with you guys at your meets. we need to have a big srt track day next year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.