Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has any body been to the new srt forum, its called hybridsrt.com, go and check it out; so far not that many poeple have joined but ya know it could be another place to chat. :clap:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I'll check it out, my work proxy has blocked access to this site anyways. It's funny 'cause i have the email notification turned on so whenever someone posts on a thread that i've subscribed to, it sends my work computer an email. Every morning my mailbox is closed because its over its size limit. :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
hehe thanks guys , this is actually a project car's website,

just a little background on what that website is really there for

One is awarness about the project car we are building Andrew's memory

The project car itself:

our goal is pretty high which will be a full interior/AC running SRT running about 800-1000HP

the other is basicly to give you tech talk about what we are doing on the car itself and the progress on it.. with this there is a lot of valuable information that everyone can use on their daily SRT's , that in mind your welcome to ask questions about what we are doing and hopefully answer questions that relate to the project car and to what you are doing to your own car.

this is for sure not a replacement to SRTforums, as this is the forum that my friend Andrew and myself came to every day to get our sources of information about the srt.

Plus guess what I am the admin here and I am the admin there ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
FastAttack said:
The project car itself:

our goal is pretty high which will be a full interior/AC running SRT running about 800-1000HP

Sounds awesome! Another goal should be to see how much power you can safely make w/ the stock trans and short block. It will be very helpful for the rest of the crew here to know what the failure points are as you're trying to obtain your goal...a little trial and error. Share your experiences.

I built a 685hp (Flywheel) Mustang to run on pump gas (www.e-stang.com). Same concept as you guys are thinking of..wanted it to be stock looking and a daily driver. The only thing that I took off was the AC as it was a pain to work around while swapping head gaskets (I guess I can put it back on since I worked out all of the kinks). It took me years to do, but I finally achieved my goal. Now it's time to try and get this thing to hook.

It would have been a tremendous benefit to speak to people who really knew what they were doing as it would have saved me time and $$. A lot of the mags out there state how they made a trillion HP on the dyno, but they always forget to mention that it blew up on the dyno on the second pass.

Good luck...keep us posted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts