Dodge SRT Forum banner

New SRT-4 Owner

607 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Xx_R/T_xX 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm from Chicago (Jefferson Park area) and I just got an 04 less than a week ago. I was wondering if anyone on here recently sold, because, lucky for me, it had some work done to it that the dealer had no clue about... I'm going to post pictures of the stuff I find, one, because I'm not sure what stock should look like, and two I'm trying to find out the "true HP" of this car now... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rob

#2 ·
congrats on the car bro. Many people have dynoed at 226whp stock if that helps. Post those pics soon.

#3 ·
From what I can tell right now, I have a MBC, FMIC, New BOV, I think different/new tires, and an injen cat-back exhaust... The thing at redline holds steady at around 20psi boost... so yea I'll try to get pictures up today.

#5 ·
Here's the pictures I wanted to get them up as quick as I could... if you would like me to take any others, just ask

MBC, Don't know the brand or type though....

Front of the car... Hood is Carbon Fiber.

What looks to me to be an aftermarket FMIC

Mystery Blue (aluminum?) part that could be a BOV or Wastegate?

I think these are aftermarket poly motor mounts.

Picture of the whole engine bay.

#6 ·
1. 20 PSI to redline is WAY too high, unless running race gas along with bigger injectors/fuel mods and AFRs tuned properly.

2. Looks like red Prothane Race Motor Mounts.

3. The mystery blue part is a Mopar blow-off valve conversion plate. It vents to the air instead of the intake. Purely for noise value.

4. The MBC looks like a TurboXS, not positive though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.